3 Best Hostels To Stay In Quintanilla de Onsoña Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintanilla de Onsoña Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Quintanilla de Onsoña Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintanilla de Onsoña Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintanilla de Onsoña Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Quintanilla de Onsoña Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Quintanilla de Onsoña Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Quintanilla De Onsoña Castile And Leon:
Albergue La Morena
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue La Morena offers accommodations in Ledigos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Palencia is 29 miles from Albergue La Morena, and Carrión de los Condes is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 miles from Albergue La Morena.
- Beautiful decorating, quiet, clean and well cared for.
- Excellent service, facilities and right on the Camino trail
- Lovely little garden, excellent laundry for peregrinos and the most beautiful modern rooms with ensuites. The evening meal was delicious and the best of all 19 nights on my Camino. Funny enamel mugs attached to room key!
- Staff really pleasant and helpful. Great washing and drying facilities. Cooked breakfast was superb and kitchen made us a sandwich for the walk.
- Great Food in restaurant and good bar service. Staff really friendly and helpful. Mexican girl helped me with my washing.
Los Canarios offers accommodations in Calzadilla de la Cueza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shops at the property.Palencia is 26 miles from Los Canarios, and Carrión de los Condes is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 43 miles from Los Canarios.
- Excellent stop. Lovely room in a well managed hotel. Fantastic restaurant on site. Great location – and the owner did our washing for us!! Food was amazing. A real gem. Highly recommend.
The owner was really pleasant with very good English and a good sense of humour!
The sheltered courtyard area was very comfortable for eating out & for enjoying a cold beer after a tough day’s walking.
The Pilgrims menu was particularly good here.
- Fabulous hosts, gourmet cooking, extremely nicely decorated room (double), great shower, first place in Spain that provided facecloths, comfortable and functional courtyard for sitting, drinking, eating or doing laundry and a small store with everything you need including wine.
- Welcome here was outstanding. Owner was most attentive to our needs. Served us dinner early at our request.
Wonderful new albergue! Nicely decorated rooms. Modern bathroom. Good food. Very friendly owner.
I arrived late, because I am doing a lot of kms each day. The owner was very nice to me. Thank you Nuri!
Albergue San Bruno
Located in Moratinos in the region of Castila y Leon, 17 miles from Carrión de los Condes, Albergue San Bruno features a sun terrace and hot spring bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 miles from Albergue San Bruno.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Quintanilla De Onsoña Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Quintanilla de Onsoña Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Quintanilla de Onsoña Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Quintanilla de Onsoña Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!