Pujilí is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pujilí. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pujilí. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pujilí. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pujilí right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pujilí with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Pujilí.
3 Best Hostels In Pujilí:
Hostal Central is located in Latacunga, just 21 miles from Ambato. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The best thing was the owner and her staff. I became ill with altitude sickness while there, and they took very good care of me. The hotel is not new or modern, but well furnished and very cosy, like staying in your mother’s house. The breakfast was excellent and I was greeted with a cup of coffee when I arrived. When I was ill someone checked on me every few hours to see if I was OK, and if I needed a doctor. Luckily I recovered fast and was able to continue my journey the next day. The location is perfect, next to the beautiful central park, and close to shops and restaurants. I highly recommend this place.
- Super friendly woman who runs this place! The rooms are quite big and there is a lot of space. It’s also perfect if you wanna start the hike to Quilotoa. You can leave your luaggage there for free. Would definitely stay here again. Also perfect location. You can easily walk to the bus terminal.
- The lady was the sweetest and nothing was too much trouble!
- The woman who runs Hostal Central is one of the nicest people in the world. She welcomed us with a cup of coffee and a genuinely wonderful human being. She made great conversation and even helped us with our Spanish. The room was clean and though the shower did take a while to warm up, it did get there. They also stored our bags for free while we traveled the Quilotoa Loop. Would definitely recommend this place to friends and would stay at again!
- Great value. This is a very basic place that is good to just spend a night in. Hot shower! The staff was very nice and friendly.
Old House backpackers B & B
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Old House backpackers B & B offers accommodations in Latacunga.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Ambato is 21 miles from Old House backpackers B & B, and Quilotoa is 20 miles away.
- Loved the wacky style and vibe of the place. Plus the outdoor fireplace!
- The location was great, the owners are helpfull and have good advices. Also the restaurant was really good and cheap.
- Los dueños son personas excelentes, muy preocupadas por sus huéspedes, el lugar tiene mucho potencial, está en el centro histórico, en las noches se organiza fogatas que da la oportunidad de conocer a los demás viajeros. Las camas son nuevas y confortables.
- Es un lugar rústico, amplio, cómo una casona antigua. La gente muy amable, siempre han estado pendientes de que vaya todo bien.
- Le personnel est vraiment adorable, les chambres sont propres et la literie est neuve, il est bien situé, le restaurant est bon (les petits déjeuners +++) et les soirées au coin du feu très agréables !!
Hostel Sendero de Volcanes
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostel Sendero de Volcanes offers accommodations in Latacunga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Ambato is 22 miles from Hostel Sendero de Volcanes, and Quilotoa is 20 miles from the property.
- Really comfortable room with a brilliant TV. Breakfast was amazing! Really good location and staff were helpful about arranging trips
- Very friendly staff, who are very keen to help you with tours (such as Cotopaxi and Latacunga).
Nice hostel from the appearance and decor. About the personal: Tina was nice, but the chief himself is dry slow and not quite understanding. You could rent bikes! But test them first 🙂
The location is a plus and a minus: you aren’t in town center, which is enjoying if you always have to walk there (in the dark eventually..) But that’s why it is very quiet (really quiet, as in sleeping without cars, in South America, in a small town!) and you have a nice view 🙂 and an avocado tree in the garden!! 😀
- The stuff is very friendly. The breakfast is included. The terrace is nice to relax. You can store your luggage for 1$ per day.
- The staff here were superhelpful, especially as we needed to change our plans at the last minute. Free breakfast was nice and there is a very cool social area to relax upstairs Lap with a pool table.
Top Hostels In Pujilí Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pujilí to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pujilí but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pujilí. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!