3 Best Hostels To Stay In Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province:
Hostel Don Pilon
Located in Villa La Angostura, 31 miles from San Carlos de Bariloche, Hostel Don Pilon features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Villa Traful is 15 miles from Hostel Don Pilon, and Llao Llao is 21 miles away. San Carlos De Bariloche Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Great place!! Staff is incredibly nice, and the location of the hostel is perfect, in the town centre just a few minutes away from the bus station. Rustic style, really well looked after and very clean. Big kitchen and a massive dining/comon area. Great breakfast served on the table by the staff!!
- The hostel was more like a simpel hotel. No real common areas, more a reception area and a breakfast room. It has everything you need, nothing more nothing less.
– The staff are very nice
– good room size
– great reading and sitting area
- The hostel is wonderful, clean and very cosy with common rooms to sit and relax, decor basic but very nice with appropriate use of wood all over. Our room 14 had views to the mountains and we could see the sun rising in the morning.
- Kitchen was fully stocked and the knives were sharp. Which is a novelty if you have ever tried to cook in a hostel. Staff were really friendly and location was close to town and bus stops
Hostel La Angostura
One of our best sellers in Villa La Angostura! Hostel La Angostura is located in Villa La Angostura, just 15 miles from Villa Traful. The hostel has ski-to-door access and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Llao Llao is 21 miles from Hostel La Angostura, and Perito Moreno is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 37 miles from Hostel La Angostura.
- The staff is really great, Valeria is always ready to help. Otherwise, they have two computers to the guests, what was really useful to me, as my cell phone had fallen into the toilet and wasn’t working.
Such a lovely hostel! The area has a lot of Argentina tourists from other parts of the country, so there were a lot of Argentines staying there. : )
The hostel is like a big, cozy cabin. Each room has its own bathroom and shower, which was awesome.
The kitchen is huge, with a giant, nice 6 burner stove, so we easily had 3 people cooking at once without a problem. Kitchen is well equipped.
The social area is big and very nice, they have a tv and moves, lots of couches, a pool table, and lots of tables and chairs.
The location is a couple blocks from the Main Street, and very close to the bus station. It’s got a ton of flowers and plants out front, and a very homey feel.
- Great staff, simple but good breaky – fresh warmbread rolls are great. Good movie selection. Location good though a couple of hundred metres down a dusty road. Local birdlife on the porch every morning Good base in VA.
- Having a radiant floor was great because it helped me dry my mountain clothing, also breakfast was quite good, and you can repeat both dring and food. The bed was alright, not the best, by quite confortable, and the place itself is beatiful, the house, the living room, kitchen, just adore it.
- The atmosphere in the place was great and the staff friendly and helpful.
Hostel El Hongo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel El Hongo offers accommodations in Villa La Angostura, just 15 miles from Villa Traful. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Llao Llao is 22 miles from Hostel El Hongo, and Perito Moreno is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 37 miles from Hostel El Hongo.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puerto Manzano Neuquén Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!