3 Best Hostels To Stay In Puertecillo O’Higgins – Top Hotel Reviews
Puertecillo O’Higgins is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puertecillo O’Higgins. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puertecillo O’Higgins. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puertecillo O’Higgins. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puertecillo O’Higgins right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puertecillo O’Higgins with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Puertecillo O’higgins:
Pupuya Surf House
Pupuya Surf House is located in Matanzas, just 28 miles from Pichilemu. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Super nice owner, great location and you feel like home immediately. Great Kitesurfing spot in front and a very relaxed and experienced Kitesurf school/instructor to have lessons or just rent material. Great place. I will come back for sure!
- The view was awesome, the staff very nice and helpful.
- The manager of the hotel and staff went above and beyond for us to have a great stay. There were many highlights in the quality of their service, but to name a few, they gave us a ride to the beach and even let us use their kite-surf equipment for free, and during checkout they let us pay in the currency we had at that time without any complain. Also the kitchen was the most complete I’ve ever seen in a hostel, to the point we could prepare a barbecue (or ‘asado’) the last night. Also the breakfast was super complete, kind of an all-you-can eat thing, and we were welcomed to grab some some food and coffee at any time.
- Amabilidad del anfitrión, lugar limpio y acogedor
- La vista, el desayuno, la buena onda de los panchos
Hostal Torres offers accommodations in Navidad.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Matanzas is 3.1 miles from Hostal Torres, and Puertecillo is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Mar de Boca
Hostal Mar de Boca is located in Navidad, 3 miles from Matanzas and 10 miles from Puertecillo. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Puertecillo O’higgins Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puertecillo O’Higgins to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puertecillo O’Higgins but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puertecillo O’Higgins. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!