3 Best Hostels To Stay In Proaño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Proaño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Proaño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Proaño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Proaño Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Proaño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Proaño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Proaño Cantabria:
Albergue Las Indianas
Located in Villar in the region of Cantabria, 20 miles from Potes, Albergue Las Indianas features a terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for skiing. Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from Albergue Las Indianas, and Suances is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 36 miles from Albergue Las Indianas.
- Amazing attention, great facilities and superb food. Great for children. Bunk beds were sufficient for our short stay.
- El albergue se encuentra en una zona idílica de Cantabria, muy próxima a la estación de esquí de Alto Campoo y entrada al calle de Saja. También muy próximo a Fontibre
- La atención y buen ambiente del lugar y sus empleados,los cuales siempre estaban atentos y siempre intentaban hacer que nuestra estancia fuera lo mejor posible. Además la comida era muy buena, pocas veces comimos tan bien como cuando comimos allí.
- La atención del personal excelente. Tanto Óscar, como Aurelio, el cocinero, se han portado de diez con nosotros. Nos han ayudado en todo momento incluso con cosas que exceden de lo normal ya que tuvimos un viaje un poco accidentado. La comida excelente y la estancia en general ídem. Muy cómodo y cumpliendo de sobra las expectativas.
El personal muy amable
muy recomendado para ir con familia
Posada Corral Mayor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Corral Mayor offers accommodations in La Serna.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santander is 23 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, and Potes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
- Very authentic recostruction of the old building. Very comfortable and peaceful. Breakfast was excellent.
Albergue La Torre
Located in Santiurde de Reinosa, 31 miles from Santander, Albergue La Torre features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Potes is 28 miles from Albergue La Torre, and Santillana del Mar is 23 miles away. Santander Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- We had the Tower Room which was very special. Our ferry was 4 hours late and the owners waited up for us until after midnight. They even offered us a meal on arrival. The albergue is very close to the motorway and easy to find, but is in a very quiet rural location. Perfect for en-route ferry stops as well as holidays.
In a word. beautiful! . Middle of farming country but big town nearby.
Lovely lady too
We were in the “turret” accommodation which was lovely, with downstairs bathroom off a small sitting room. Definitely stay there again but in another room. ( see below why this is)
- Peaceful, fabulous views, spotless warm rooms. Isabel was lovely, cooked us a great evening meal for e10, we will go back.
- Very peaceful Owner was very friendly and we communicated via google translate I was only person staying She cooked an evening meal for 9 euros She left out breakfast so I could leave early on my bike Nice views
- El entorno y la amplitud de las instalaciones. La sala de ocio también.
Top Hostels In Proaño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Proaño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Proaño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Proaño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!