3 Best Hostels To Stay In Prats de Llusanés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Prats de Llusanés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Prats de Llusanés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prats de Llusanés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prats de Llusanés Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Prats de Llusanés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Prats de Llusanés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Prats De Llusanés Catalonia:
Alberg Canonge Collell
Alberg Canonge Collell offers modern rooms, each with a private bathroom and free WiFi. It is located in Vic, 15 minutes’ walk from Vic Train Station.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will also find a games room and a pool table, as well as a computer room, 2 study rooms and a library.Vic Cathedral is 0.9 miles from Alberg Canonge Collell. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37.3 miles from Alberg Canonge Collell.
- 1). The staff was extremely friendly; I felt as if I was at old friends’ or at my aunt and uncle’s, but not at a hostel. They helped me to plan my trip to Rupit and gave me detailed instructions about transport and orientation. They created such relaxed atmosphere in communication that I wanted to stay in the hostel for ever. 2). The breakfast was very good: sandwiches, pastry, a lot of fruit. 3). Moreover, I had a packed breakfast as I had to leave the hostel before breakfast. 4). The view from the window was great: remote mountains covered with clouds. 5). There was a bathroom in my room and there was a shower and a bath there! 6). The room was furnished with chairs and desks opposite the window overlooking mountains and it made my meal unforgettable. 7). WiFi was very good. 8). The price of the room that I booked was rather expensive for me, but fortunately the next day there was another much cheaper room available with the same convenience, so I saved money saving comfort.
- Clean quiet bare bones room with a lovely view. Facility is very dorm like. Miminal amenities in the room. However beds very comfortable and good breakfast. Long checkin procedure.
- Friendly and helpful staff. the breakfast was great and the rooms were big. It was easy access to the town of Vic and to surrounding hiking areas. I wish I could have stayed longer
- Simple, straightforward, cheap, and excellent continental breakfast
- Simple but good value breakfast, fresh fruit, sweet pastry, ham, cheese, hot chocolate and coffee, cold breakfest, cereal, milk. Plenty free street parking, felt secure, accross hotel olympic parc including huge swimming pool and toddler pool, 4 euros per person, 8am-8pm pool, ask reception of hotel for ticket, free very fast good wifi for multi devices, great base to explore Andora, Girona, Platja d’Aro, Lake Banyoles, rooms very basic but suprisngly comfy bunk beds, lots of space and wardrobes, huge walk in powerful shower – do not expect any decor or comfort but for budget family stay or overnight stay it is excellent – no A/C but even at very hot night we opened window and no mosquitos or bugs! Nothing around hotel but short walk or drive to Lidl, Carefour and other supermarkets, McDonald, KFC and others, few minues. Town of Vic nice, lively with restourants and bars
Can Vilalta is located in Moià, 17 miles from Montseny and 23 miles from Rupit. Free private parking is available on site.Terrassa is 19 miles from Can Vilalta, and Vic is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 35 miles from Can Vilalta.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Paula is located in Ripoll, 22 miles from Font-Romeu and 21 miles from Puigcerdà.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Camprodon is 12 miles from Hostal Paula, and Les Angles is 27 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- The host, David, was very pleasant and knowledgeable and put in every effort to make our one night stay very comfortable. Although the property overall is in need of modernisation, the bathrooms are updated, the rooms are quaint and full of character and it is centrally located, in the vicinity of the renowned Ripoll cathedral, the cradle of the Catalan culture. The Wi-Fi worked fine despite the geometry of the building and our location within.
- Great location, near to everything. We had (paid, but cheap) parking in front of the hostal, but I feel we were lucky… Nice clean rooms, good beds, busy traffic outside during the day, but none at night, so silent during the night. Very friendly owners, good information. Good breakfast options within a minute walk.
- It is nice, in the center of town. Nice, well coming, very helpful owners
- A calm and cosy place right next to the town square and the monastery. Thankfully, the church bells aren’t that loud)) The bar downstairs isn’t noisy either. The owner was friendly and attentive.
- Simple and clean, Hostel Paula gives a good balance between price and comfort. The hostel warden was very friendly and helpful.
Top Hostels In Prats De Llusanés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Prats de Llusanés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Prats de Llusanés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Prats de Llusanés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!