Potosí is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Potosí. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Potosí. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Potosí. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Potosí right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Potosí with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Potosí.
3 Best Hostels In Potosí:
Hostel Casa Blanca Potosi
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Casa Blanca Potosi offers accommodations in Potosí. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
Big high ceiling comfy common area
Well equipped kitchen
Nice art on the
- Really cool arty common area to relax in and it had hammocks. Beds comfortable. Wifi worked really fast
- This is an alright hostel. There wasnt the best atmosphere when I was there so felt quite bored. But showers are really nice and hot. Clean hostel. Staff OK. Pretty average stay really
Great location, next to all the important sights and to some good restaurants.
I can recommend the mine tour that you can book trough the hostel, it was an incredible experience.
- Great place at great value. Staff is friendly and helpful in answering questions. Highly r commend doing two things in Potosi, 4-hour silver nine tour (it is strenuous and you should be in at least average shape) and visiting the coin mint.
The Koala Den
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Koala Den offers accommodations in Potosí. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Very nice breakfast. The room was quite good, but had a funny smell.
- excellent location, well prepared and delicious breakfast. lots of great travel information. the Koala Tour was excellent and the guide came to pick up from this hostel.
- Heated rooms and solarium in the common space 🙂 The ambience is amazing, with a library, movie room, ping pong tables…I would’ve like to stay longer! Also, the staff was amazing, very friendly and helpfull! I defintely recommend this place. The breakfast was amazing, eggs, crepes, etc., though I would suggest to arrive early (at least 30 minutes) to make sure you are served properly.
- Good location a short distance from the main square. Very good breakfast. Clean room. Nice hot shower. Helpful staff who also organise a good mine tour. Friendly backpacker atmosphere
- Nice hot shower, confy bed, perfect position and good WiFi in reception
La Vicuña offers accommodations in Potosí. Private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Potosí Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Potosí to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Potosí but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Potosí. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!