3 Best Hostels To Stay In Portugalejo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Portugalejo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Portugalejo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portugalejo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portugalejo Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Portugalejo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Portugalejo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Portugalejo Andalucía:
Conviven Albergue Ecocultural
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Conviven Albergue Ecocultural offers accommodations in Viñuela. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Malaga is 18 miles from Conviven Albergue Ecocultural, and Torremolinos is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Torre de la Victoria Hostel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Torre de la Victoria Hostel offers accommodations in Rincón de la Victoria.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing, diving and fishing. The hostel also provides bike rental. Malaga is 8 miles from Torre de la Victoria Hostel, and Torremolinos is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Easy to access, very friendly staff, with kitchen and terrace
- I liked the little balcony that was in the room! The room and bathrooms were pretty clean as well as the kitchen! This is a guesthouse so not a hostel environment and this town is pretty quiet when I went ( late September ). Great day trip From Malaga !
- Un sitio tranquilo, lo regenta una familia muy agradable que en la medida de lo posible intentó que yo pudiera estar tranquila en una habitación a pesar de ser compartidas.
- Les gérants sont adorables et même si c’est très familial on est libre de partir et rentrer à l’heure où l’on veut.
- Los residentes del hostel, amables, servicial es y muy educados. Repetiría sin duda
Malaga Beach Holiday
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Malaga Beach Holiday offers accommodations in Rincón de la Victoria.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Malaga is 7 miles from Malaga Beach Holiday, and Torremolinos is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 11 miles from Malaga Beach Holiday.
- The staff was really really nice, welcoming and helpfull.
Really nice place in Malaga!! Awesome location near the beach and easy to reach by bus.
The staff was really friendly and helpful in everything needed 🙂
- The Place could not be better, it is directly at the Ocean and you can decide between two different beach-areas. The centre of Malaga is a short way, too. Further more the accommodation is different than other Hotels, but in a very very good way. You can enjoy your self and have fun with the Staff. The Staff is so attentive, they are always happy and make you smiling and they treat the guests like a part of their Family! When you have some questions or problems, for sure they are the first who will help you! All in all it was one of our best holidays and if you chooce this accommodation you will be more than happy :)!
- I like the location is close to the beach, and the hosts are nice and helpfull. The breakfast was delicious.
- The house is located in a good neighbourhood with great access to two beaches within an 8-minute walk. There are is a small supermarket and some restaurants within a 10-minute walking distance. The hosts are super nice and do their best to please you within their means. There was air conditioning in our room which is essential for the summer.
Top Hostels In Portugalejo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Portugalejo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Portugalejo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Portugalejo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!