3 Best Hostels To Stay In Portets Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Portets Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Portets Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portets Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portets Aquitaine. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Portets Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Portets Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Portets Aquitaine:
Résidence Habitat Jeunes Ellul
Located in Bordeaux in the region of Aquitaine, 1,600 feet from Bordeaux Train Station, Résidence Habitat Jeunes Ellul features a terrace and views of the city. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bordeaux Conference Center is 4 miles from Résidence Habitat Jeunes Ellul, and Bordeaux Saint-Jean Train Station is 1,600 feet away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 7 miles from Résidence Habitat Jeunes Ellul.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen, included a pot, a pan, salt, oil, pepper, etc. The room is comfortable, and so does the bed.
It was clean and warm and the room was reasonably comfortable.
Near the station.
- I loved that the room was really comfortable and the bathroom was inside of the room. Really secure and worth the price for sure.
Great location to the train station 🙂
Comfortable and spacious room
- Spacious rooms with ensuite bathroom. Very clean. Location is convenient for a one night stay as the hostel is located 5 minutes away from both the train and bus station. A super market is also located around the corner. It takes 10 minutes to reach the center from the property. Staff is friendly. Tokens are used to get inside the property/rooms (feels safe).
S’cool Hostel Bordeaux Centre
S’cool Hostel Bordeaux Centre offers accommodations in Bordeaux.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bordeaux Train Station is 1.7 miles from S’cool Hostel Bordeaux Centre, and Bordeaux Conference Center is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6 miles from S’cool Hostel Bordeaux Centre.
- Really big and clean dorm, nice bathroom, very polite stuff 🙂
- This is a bright, modern hostel in a newly decorated old building, convenient to the city centre. A decent continental breakfast is included in the price.
- Not so far from the bus stop, staff was really helpful. Bathroom was spacious
- everything neet and late checkin info was very helpful.
- Smaller amount of dorm people. Staff was always cheerful, friendly and very helpful.
Hostel20 offers accommodations in Bordeaux.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Bordeaux Conference Center is 2.4 miles from Hostel20, and St. Michel Bordeaux is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Staff were really nice and helpful. Beds were comfortable. There were enough toilets and bathroom which were cleaner than expected.
- The staff are students in Bordeaux and they were super friendly and helpful, especially the blonde British guy who was the one handling the reception when I arrived on April 10. The hostel is very close to a lot of tram stops. It is also easy to walk to the different sites of Bordeaux from the hostel. It is in a very nice and classy district so there are no annoying noises and it is very safe to walk at night in the area. It is also 2 mins walking distance from the Musée du Vin (!!!). You can have 2 croissants, coffee, butter and jam for 2€ per day (although their croissants were not the best but it’s a good deal). The dorm room was big. The bed was big and they provide towels without an extra fee (!!!) which is super good compared to other hostels. They have lockers in the room which is good for keeping stuff.
- Clean bedroom and bathroom. Helpful staff. The location is good.
- Dinner party and cheap breakfast. Also sttaffs are very kind.
- The staffs are very friendly, helpful, can speak fluent English. There is a public place for us to make our meal. Tea and coffee are free. They also provide meals , price is reasonable. I took wine and dinner. I could experience the life in Bordouex. If I come to Bordouex or friends visit there, I will stay in again and highly recommend them to stay in Hostel 20. It is really a good hostel.
Top Hostels In Portets Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Portets Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Portets Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Portets Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!