3 Best Hostels To Stay In Playa Azul Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Azul Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Playa Azul Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Azul Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Azul Guanacaste. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Playa Azul Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Playa Azul Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Playa Azul Guanacaste:
The Wave Nosara
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nosara, 27 miles from Tamarindo, The Wave Nosara features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Playa Grande is 29 miles from The Wave Nosara, and Sámara is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- perfect location, near surf and Guiones center. friendly and helpful staff. hope to return!
- I love the entire place. Rustic w/ lush garden. Very cool property w/ art work painted on the walls. nice big kitchen. close to my favorite place to eat “The Beach Cafe”. Close to the ocean & few shops.
- The location was excellent, the wave was only a few minutes by foot to the beach and shops in town. The staff was friendly and helped book the shuttle from the airport to the hostel.
Playa Guiones has a very small center where most of the shops / restaurants / tour spots are located with a few business branching out to side roads. This hostel is located on one of those side roads and very quaint. If you drive, there is parking for 1 or 2 cars max but the car may not be needed if you’re ok walking 5-10 mins here and there. The beach is about an 8 min walk through shady, tree covered streets so the sun shouldn’t be beaming down at noon or a little less to jump in the car and drive around the long way to get to the beach.
The hostel has a good sized kitchen with plenty of tables to sit and eat. If you’re staying for a couple of days, it’s a good idea to come with food and prep meals yourself since eating at the restaurants can get pricey if you’re on a budget.
There are plenty of green areas and spots to relax and it feels very safe at night.
- The A Frame bungalow was in a beautiful location: Lush greenery surrounded us and we were right next to the pool. Staff were friendly and made us feel right at home. Perfect hostel setup, with kitchen in neighboring building.
Rupia Manzu is located in Santa Cruz, just 9 miles from Tamarindo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Conchal is 14 miles from Rupia Manzu, and Playa Hermosa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Casa Mymy is located in Paraíso in the region of Guanacaste, just 7 miles from Tamarindo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Conchal is 14 miles from Casa Mymy, and Playa Hermosa is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 8 miles from Casa Mymy.
- Really nice place to meet people, have nice dinners and close to the beach! Mymy is super friendly!
- the place is beautiful and has a very personal touch. perfect for people looking for a relaxed atmosphere away from the crowds. Mymy is an excellent host and even invited us to an excellent christmas dinner and a moroccan tagine.
- Set amidst nature, a large rustic grounds … hammock under the stars if you like. A Costa Rican experience away from the tourist traps. Mymy is an inspiration… she owns and runs the place with love after a corporate career. The lodge used to be a family home, and feels like one. The two dorm rooms are what used to be cosy bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs is the lounge and kitchen. The house is all wood, so has that charm. Playa Negra is a surfing beach. There’s no town, just a few homes, a store, and two fairly expensive restaurants (why?). There is one resort on the beach. I got there from Tamarindo on a $15 shuttle … took maybe 25 minutes on bumpy dirt road. You can take a public bus from Santa Cruz, 90 minutes, $2. Go if you’re a surfer, or just want some quiet Costa Rican time. Don’t go if you’re looking to party… it’s not even a one horse town.
- Casa Mymy is one of the best hostels I ever stayed in! The house is beautiful, beds are comfy, the kitchen is well-equipped (and so is the outdoor BBQ!) and the bathroom is always clean and tidy. The host Myriem is an amazing person, very welcoming, and made me feel at home for the week I was there. The beach is only a short walk away and the waves are pretty damn good too!
This hostel is amazing. Mymy is a friendly, gracious and helpful host. She makes amazing dinners and her place is beautiful.
There are many monkeys that are right outside the place, as well as birds and beautiful flowers, very cool to see.
The common area is warm and inviting, with big couches and hammocks.
It’s very serene, great place to relax.
The kitchen is fully stocked with
everything you’d need to cook.
One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in, highly recommend!
Top Hostels In Playa Azul Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Playa Azul Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Azul Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Playa Azul Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!