3 Best Hostels To Stay In Platja d’Aro Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Platja d’Aro Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Platja d’Aro Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Platja d’Aro Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Platja d’Aro Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Platja d’Aro Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Platja d’Aro Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Platja D’aro Catalonia:
Alberg Solidança Hostel
Offering a barbecue and children’s playground, Alberg Solidança Hostel is located in Palafrugell, 3.1 mi from Llafranc Beach and 3.7 mi from Tamariu Beach.Alberg Solidança Hostel features free WiFi .You will find luggage storage space at the property.Girona is 18 mi from Alberg Solidança, while Roses is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Great deal for the price and in a good location. After 4 months of traveling this was a great place to stay for a week and recharge. It was a lovely big garden with chairs, sun beds and a hammock. Nice big kitchen to cook meals in too. It’s just a short bus ride to all the wonderful beaches and the GR92 hiking trail. If you want to do Costa Brava on a budget, this place is for you and staff are very friendly and willing to help.
The staff were very friendly, the space incredible. Very relaxing. If that’s what you need is fantastic. I repeated my stay and went back a few days later!
More people should try it!
Everything! Very helpful staff, excellent facilities, amazing building, yummy breakfast, yummy figs from the fig trees in the yard,…
I’m a breastfeeding Mum and they kindly let me store the pumped milk in the freezer and collect it even after the check out! Hats off for that!!!
- Our stay here was amazing!!! Everything was perfect from the rooms and the facilities and the kind staff. The abbey is so romantic and charming. Location is also great, near the town center with a bustling market every sunday. Also near the bus station and the bus stop that brings you to the beach. Would highly recommend this place!! Muchas gracias!
this was the best place I’ve ever stayed at. the hostel is in an old monastery and inside looks exactly like a castle. I was walking insinde the building (tall rooms, large corridors) and I was feeling like in a movie.
in the back it’s big garden and a hammock as a bonus 🙂
I’d definitely stay here again 🙂
Manà Manà Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Tossa de Mar’s historic town, Manà Manà Hostel is just 150 feet from Tossa Beach. It features a communal kitchen, a bar, lounge and a chillout terrace.The bright, colorful rooms at Manà Manà have simple décor and include bed linen. There are also lockers, and there is access to private or shared bathroom facilities with free toiletries. Towels are available to rent.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. There is a TV and DVD player in the lounge, and at reception there is a computer that you can use for free. Staff at reception can provide information about on-site events as well as what to see and do in Tossa.The property is located on a small, quiet street, close to Tossa’s bars and restaurants. Barcelona is 53 mi away, while Girona is a 45-minute drive away. Regular buses to Barcelona leave from the bus station, located 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Great location in historical city center of Tossa de Mar and friendly staff. Nice services and clean kitchen.
- Great location, in a cute beach town, not far from the bus stop to Girona and Barcelona. they hire out snorkels and beach gear for pretty cheap. Also they give good tips on check-in about hikes and things to do around town.
- Location is excellent, well equipped kitchen, nice terrasa, the staff is very helpful and nice. No mosquitos even though we kept windows open all night. Wi Fi is excellent. No problem leaving your luggage and using the ground floor (kitchen, wc, wifi, tv) of the hostal after check-out.
- Just brilliant, great location and friendly team, clean, spacious and decorated well!
- The staff was very considerate since I was arriving very late. Excellent experience as a solo traveler as staff and stayers were all very friendly to chat with. Beautiful, underrated town
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lloret de Mar, 2.1 miles from Water World, Loft Hostal features a terrace, as well as free WiFi. Located around 1,200 feet from Lloret Beach, the hostel is also 1.2 miles away from Santa Clotilde Gardens. Gnomo Park is 1.7 miles away and Santa Cristina beach is 1.7 miles from the hostel.A à la carte breakfast is served each morning at the property.The hostel offers a business center equipped with printing, copying and fax services. Speaking English, Spanish and French, staff are always on hand to help at the reception.Disco Tropics Lloret is 1,200 feet from Loft Hostal. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 14 miles away.
Large shared area
Free for use computers
Free baggage keeping
- Near the center and the staff are friendly and hospitable.
Good location, quiet at night but only short walk to be main areas and beach
- The location is perfect, a few minutes walking to the beach and many restaurants/shops around. For a private room the price is pretty affordable.
It was my 2nd stay in the Loft Hostel and I can say for sure that they keep their high service standards:
super friendly and nice staff <3 ; the shared place to eat (some kind of canteen) and free laptops to use if needed; good free wifi excellent location. Perhaps the kitchen can be a bit better equipped and a few shelves in rooms would be good but it's just a first summer when the hostel is opened so anyway it is a great start. Thanx, guys! you made our (3 girls ) staying really perfect. Looking forward to going back.
- Friendly atmosphere
Top Hostels In Platja D’aro Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Platja d’Aro Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Platja d’Aro Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Platja d’Aro Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!