3 Best Hostels To Stay In Perbes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Perbes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Perbes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perbes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perbes Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Perbes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Perbes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Perbes Galicia:
Hostal La Frontera
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Frontera offers accommodations in the heart of Ferrol, at the English Way.All rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. There is a elevator in the building.Bars and commercial stores are located nearby. Narón Shopping Center is 2.5 mi away.Playa de Doniños Beach is located 5.6 mi away. A Coruña is 11 mi from Hostal La Frontera, while Sada is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 28 mi from the property.
- It was amazing!! As if 5th star hotel – the location, clean, space in the room, service and things for the shower. We loved that a lot. It was much much much better than we expected
- Our group of 20 stayed in this hotel and another one in Ferrol on the first night of our Camino Ingles walk. The rooms were clean, comfortable and good value for money. Check in was slow and problematic, as the staff did not speak any English and we struggled to communicate about the group booking. The hotel has a cosy bar with an excellent gin selection. In a side street there were several restaurants where it was easy for a large group to have dinner.
- Well, this hotel is amazing; the simpele price the have, has a double vallue! And all served with a smile!
- The room was situated above a cafe/bar which would have been convenient but it was rsarely open
- Fantastic value for money in a great location with lovely helpful staff. Would highly recommend for start of camino Ingles
Albergue Dharma Gaia
Albergue Dharma Gaia is located in Ambroa and has a garden and terrace.Rooms come with a private bathroom.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.A Coruña is 16 miles from Albergue Dharma Gaia, while Ferrol is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- La ubicación, está en medio del monte, perfecto para desconectar, en plena naturaleza, sin ruídos. Tiene encanto! El propietario muy atento y preocupado.
El entorno donde se encuentra, en plena naturaleza.
Estás totalmente aislado.
- El personal y la flexibilidad con nuesras circunstancias particulares. El lugar muy bonito. Precio inmejorable.
- El sitio es muy bonito. Tienen una cocina muy bien equipada. El chico del albergue es atento y amable. Cada habitación tiene su baño con ducha.
La naturaleza y el propietario muy amable
Las habitaciones limpias y con lo necesario para descansar
The Camp features a garden, sun terrace and barbecue facilities. There is free Wi-Fi throughout. Located in Vila Da Area, the beach is 10 minutes’ walk from the hostel.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this rustic hostel offers large dormitories with lockers and shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided.The hostel has a shared lounge with a TV and a video game console. Guests can make use of the surf boards and gym facilities for free. There is also an indoor skate ramp.The Camp organizes hiking excursions, surf lessons and surf guide service. They also have a 24-hour reception and tourist information available.Pinar do Outeiro is located 1,650 feet while the city of Ferrol is 8.1 mi from the hostel. A Coruña Airport is a 50-minute drive away. The Camp offers airport shuttle upon request.
- Very fun and friendly staff! Other guests are mainly Spanish teens which want to go surfing. Everything was very easy going, I could join a surfing lesson the next day (they work together with a surfing school) and apparently it’s a very famous beach to go surfing 😉 (2 min car ride away, they have a small bus which takes you there) Had a blast and I will definitely come back!
- I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the position. The camp is in the middle of two bays, perfect for surf. I really recommend this place for the ones who likes surfing and enjoy the nature.
- Everything. Excellent place, staff and accommodation. The best tips from the staff to find the best beaches and waves in each moment. I could use all of their boards during my stay… for free! They make you feel at home
- Ostello isolato vicino al mare perfetto per fare surf. Struttura moderna provvista di tutto.
- Gostei de tudo!!! Os funcionários são super atenciosos, o lugar é muito limpo e confortável e perto de duas praias lindas!!!! Recomendo muito e voltaria com prazer!
Top Hostels In Perbes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Perbes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Perbes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Perbes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!