3 Best Hostels To Stay In Peralillo O’Higgins – Top Hotel Reviews
Peralillo O’Higgins is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Peralillo O’Higgins. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peralillo O’Higgins. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peralillo O’Higgins. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Peralillo O’Higgins right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Peralillo O’Higgins with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Peralillo O’higgins:
Casa Roble Añejo Bed & Breakfast
Located in Santa Cruz in the region of O’Higgins, 21 miles from San Fernando, Casa Roble Añejo Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Curicó is 25 miles from Casa Roble Añejo Bed & Breakfast, and Colchagua is 4.2 miles away.
- Friendly hospitality, comfortable room and facilities and the awesome breakfast
- We absolutely loved our stay here! Was a perfect little getaway in our own holiday :p Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable and the owners of the casa were incredibly and very helpful with organising bikes for us, as well as giving bus information. I think my favourite thing would be the huge breakfast provided each morning! Definitely will miss that
- Hugo is a great host. The bed is very comfortable. This would be a perfect place to stay if you need to be close to the hospital as it is only a short walk.
- The bed was amazingly comfortable. The people that received us, very kind and flexible. The breakfast ver nice. Excellent WIFI – I held a professional Skype meeting for hours.
- Directions to the property were difficult for non-Chile folks. A better map that showing hostel location with clear directions from Route 5 to hostel. The hostel staff were kind to meet us a town gas station so we could follow to hostel. That was very very good.
Casa Suiza is located in Santa Cruz, just 22 miles from San Fernando. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Curicó is 25 miles from Casa Suiza, and Colchagua is 4.3 miles away.
- Perfect location. Bike rental option available (recommend for discovering the nearby wine valley!). Nice house, very clean and confy beds. Good breakfast and pretty garden to chill out and meet people after a day out. Although the kitchen is small it has all the facilities you need. Moritz, the owner, is very helpful and easy going. Definitely recommend!
- Loved this hostel. The owner, mauritz, was very nice and helpful and it was a lovely relaxed atmosphere in the hostel – easy to meet others if you’re a solo traveller. Very clean, great breakfast and you can rent excellent quality bikes to go and explore the vineyards. We booked for one night and ended up staying for three. There was also a lamp and charging points for each bunk bed, very nice added extra!
- Perfect to stay a few nights. Moritz, the owner who lives there, was very reliable. The place is a charming house. Good breakfast, good bed, good towels and complete house. Nothing to complain about. Definitively I will come back to stay there and reccomend to others.
- Friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable room, easy to hire bikes. Close to town centre.
- Moritz is a great host, the beds are very comfortable, great facilities, good breakfast (with the addition of juice it would be great) and he rents bikes if you want to tour the wineries. We loved our stay!
Hostal Cordillera Inn
Hostal Cordillera Inn is located in Santa Cruz, just 21 miles from San Fernando. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Curicó is 23 miles from Hostal Cordillera Inn, and Colchagua is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Peralillo O’higgins Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Peralillo O’Higgins to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Peralillo O’Higgins but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Peralillo O’Higgins. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!