3 Best Hostels To Stay In Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Pelleport Midi-pyrénées:
Located in Giscaro in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 25 miles from Toulouse, Le Grangé features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Auch is 18 miles from Le Grangé, and Blagnac is 22 miles away. Blagnac Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Its a family run business, Lili and Hans since from the arrival made me feel very welcome offering fresh driks after long road trip at the hot summer that day. The rooms are well ventilated and clean with very confortable beds. The comon area inside consists of a large kitchen with all facilities and a very confortable living room with sofas, reading area, aquarium and a piano. Outside you find hammocks and seats, all in their yard for enjoyment of the french countryside and its fresh atmosphere. The place are also a resting point for the pilgrims from the “camino de santiago” whitch granted good conversation every night while enjoying the house speciality “confit de canard” the best!! thanks guys, you are doing great!!
- Super nette und herzliche Art der Besitzer, ich habe mich von Anfang an gut aufgehoben und wohl gefühlt. Wer es ruhig und idyllisch mag und zur Ruhe kommen möchte, sollte einen Aufenthalt in dieser Gite nicht versäumen.
- Podróżowałam sama i liczyła się dla mnie bradziej korzystna cena niż wygody,ale tu jakość noclegu jak na schronisko była świetna,a do tego przyjazna atmosfera. Wszystko bardzo dobrze zorganizowane. Przestronna i wygodna przestrzeń wspólna, dobrze wyposażona wspólna kuchnia i łazienka (suszarka!). Co rzadko spotykane we Francji pościel w postaci kołdry z powłoczką. Duży ogród,dookoła – pola.
- la gentillesse et la simplicité des hôtes le lieu paisible
Famille très sympathique
Gîte très confortable
Ben’s Oyster House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ben’s Oyster House offers accommodations in Colomiers. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Toulouse is 6 miles from Ben’s Oyster House, and Montauban is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 3.1 miles from Ben’s Oyster House.
- The hotel owner was very hospitable and friendly. He liked sharing dinner, drinking and preparing coffee in the morning. The morning was full of fridge goodies for breakfast. The bathroom was equipped with many shampoos, shower gels and soaps. I had my own room and therefore the peace of mind after a day trip around the area.
- Friendly atmosphere and staff are welcoming. Care and respect for the visitors’ demands .
- As an accommodation, especially travelling alone and on a low budget it is definitely ideal and value for money. It is comfortable and well taken care of. Thus since it is on the peripheral of Toulouse, it’s better that one has his own transport as public transport is limited.
Je dois dire que les commentaires de l’établissement négatifs me laissait perplexe mais franchement je ne suis pas d’accord.
L’établissement est propre on se croirait en famille bel accueil ilhan et cyril tres accueillants.
Ils mettent a laise l’espace est sympa convivial.
Merci encore les gars tout était parfait.
Et merci au proprio pour m’avoir bien renseigné par sms .
Ce que j’ai aimé ? RIEN Car rien ne correspondait au descriptif de l’annonce.
Comment dire… L’odeur de tabac dans TOUT l’appartement dès l’ouverture de la porte d’entrée, lieux occupés par 3 autres personnes
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Friendly Auberge is located in Colomiers in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 5 miles from Toulouse. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Montauban is 28 miles from Friendly Auberge, and Blagnac is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 1.9 miles from Friendly Auberge.
- Very nice atmosphere and definitely not a typical hostel. Wasn’t that easy to find the hostel but the next bus stop is only 6 minutes away. ?
- It is a hostel with all the trappings of a hostel. I had some navigation problems getting there with my bike but once I got on the right track it was no problem.
- Great friendly vibe. Basic accommodation. Very convenient to the airport.
- This is what hostels should be like! A nice relaxed vibe, bring your own alcohol and food or there are options at the hostel too. Staff are very friendly and the Wifi was very good. Really relaxed and in a nice quiet area. It’s not in the city center but close to the airport
- good value for money if you travel alown. And there is a friendly company, always 🙂
Top Hostels In Pelleport Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pelleport Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!