3 Best Hostels To Stay In Parkland Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Parkland Florida is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Parkland Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parkland Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parkland Florida. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Parkland Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Parkland Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Parkland Florida:
Blue Ocean Guesthouse
Featuring an outdoor pool, complimentary use of bicycles, and free Wi-Fi access, BlueOcean GuestHouse is in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Shopping at The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale is 5 miles away.Featuring a shower, the shared bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. A view of the grounds can be enjoyed at the Fort Lauderdale hostel. Extras include bed linens and towels.A garden and a terrace are available at BlueOcean for guests to enjoy. Free amenities include beach equipment, bicycles, and musical instruments. Barbecue facilities are available. A shared kitchen and lounge offers and Xbox 360 and more.Isle of Capri Casinos is an 8-minute drive away and Miami is 27 miles away.The Everglades are a 30-minute drive from the property.
- It was nice and quiet and the housekeeper kept the guesthouse clean.
- I would have preferred the mattress being at least 1′ off the ground.
- Michael was great! He was welcoming and informative. I will definitely stay again when in Fort Lauderdale for business.
- The other house mates were great . Room was alittle small but the rest of the accommodation were amazing the backyard I used every inch of what they had to offer
- The place was clean and tidy and out back was nice colourful lighting it seemed like a cool place until. ….!
The Hotel Deauville
One of our best sellers in Fort Lauderdale! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Fort Lauderdale, Florida hostel has free Wi-Fi. Lauderdale Beach is a 5-minute walk from the hostel, and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park is a 9-minute drive away.Each private room includes cable TV and an alarm clock at The Hotel Deauville. Some rooms have a pool view or a view of the grounds.Barbecue facilities and laundry facilities are available. Guests can also relax by the pool or use the hostel’s free beach chairs to relax by the ocean.The Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is 2 miles away. Coral Ridge Mall is a 3-minute drive and the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 10 miles from The Hotel Deauville.
- property was clean and had nice ambience. Property had plenty of outdoor seating and tables. Pool is small but cute and clean. This was my first Hostel experience so I was pleasantly surprised. We had a small kitchenette area which had a full size refrigerator, very convenient. Within walking distance to many stores, restaurants and bars.
- Great proximity to the beach, I walked everywhere and did not rent a car. Just used Uber and the bus which runs right in front of the place.
- I love the entire thing. From I walked in I was impressed. Thank you.
- The staff went above & beyond in being helpful. It was quiet, well-run, clean, comfy, and a wonderful value for the $. Clean pool, nice ambience. A very nice homey change from huge impersonal hotels. Close to the beach. Met some lovely people when I stayed in the female dorm room on 2 different occasions. I’d stay there again in a heartbeat next time I’m in the area.
- Nice stay for a single traveller that needs somewhere affordable to stay for a short term.
Crocodhouse is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 26 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Miami Beach is 24 miles from crocodhouse, and Hollywood is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The hostel is very basic, fairly clean, and the receptionist/owner is a super-nice and helpful lady!
Colombian lady was friendly
Place was clean amd well secured
- At night hard to find but after locating the place was clean and served the purpose. The owner was very sweet.
- It was the first time using the service and it exceeded my expectations. The caretaker was helpful, friendly and even treated me to pizza after my trip. Clean, easy and I would stay there again.
- Full kitchen, full living room with tv, free internet,
Top Hostels In Parkland Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Parkland Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Parkland Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Parkland Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!