3 Best Hostels To Stay In Parempuyre Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Parempuyre Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Parempuyre Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parempuyre Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parempuyre Aquitaine. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Parempuyre Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Parempuyre Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Parempuyre Aquitaine:
Résidence Otellia is located in Blanquefort, just 6 miles from Bordeaux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Saint-Émilion is 23 miles from Résidence Otellia, and Mérignac is 5 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 7 miles away.
- It was very clean and functional. The breakfast was very good.
- As basic hostel-type accommodation it was perfect and had the added advantage of being used by groups of active young people – a refreshing change for an active oldie (cyclist) who feels out of place in hotels surrounded by formal, sedentary oldies – makes you feel young again!
L accueil impeccable, la propreté au top ,je conseil fortement cet établissement pour tout type de voyageurs.
Qualité prix imbattable.le tram à proximité .nickel.
- Les produits de qualité au petit déjeuner – la gentillesse du personnel
- Tout le reste…chambre top…Sdb aussi…très spacieux
Hostel20 offers accommodations in Bordeaux.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Bordeaux Conference Center is 2.4 miles from Hostel20, and St. Michel Bordeaux is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The staff are students in Bordeaux and they were super friendly and helpful, especially the blonde British guy who was the one handling the reception when I arrived on April 10. The hostel is very close to a lot of tram stops. It is also easy to walk to the different sites of Bordeaux from the hostel. It is in a very nice and classy district so there are no annoying noises and it is very safe to walk at night in the area. It is also 2 mins walking distance from the Musée du Vin (!!!). You can have 2 croissants, coffee, butter and jam for 2€ per day (although their croissants were not the best but it’s a good deal). The dorm room was big. The bed was big and they provide towels without an extra fee (!!!) which is super good compared to other hostels. They have lockers in the room which is good for keeping stuff.
- Clean bedroom and bathroom. Helpful staff. The location is good.
- Dinner party and cheap breakfast. Also sttaffs are very kind.
- The staffs are very friendly, helpful, can speak fluent English. There is a public place for us to make our meal. Tea and coffee are free. They also provide meals , price is reasonable. I took wine and dinner. I could experience the life in Bordouex. If I come to Bordouex or friends visit there, I will stay in again and highly recommend them to stay in Hostel 20. It is really a good hostel.
- All the workers they were super friendly they make you feel like you are in big friends group for a long times 🙂 they are amazing people …
S’cool Hostel Bordeaux Centre
S’cool Hostel offers accommodations in Bordeaux.The rooms include a private bathroom.Bordeaux Train Station is 1.7 miles from S’cool Hostel, and Bordeaux Conference Center is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6 miles from S’cool Hostel.
- Really big and clean dorm, nice bathroom, very polite stuff 🙂
- This is a bright, modern hostel in a newly decorated old building, convenient to the city centre. A decent continental breakfast is included in the price.
- Not so far from the bus stop, staff was really helpful. Bathroom was spacious
- everything neet and late checkin info was very helpful.
- Smaller amount of dorm people. Staff was always cheerful, friendly and very helpful.
Top Hostels In Parempuyre Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Parempuyre Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Parempuyre Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Parempuyre Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!