3 Best Hostels To Stay In Oristá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Oristá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Oristá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oristá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oristá Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Oristá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Oristá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Oristá Catalonia:
Located in Moià, Can Vilalta offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.At the hostel, rooms come with a closet.Montseny is 17 miles from Can Vilalta, while Rupit is 23 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alberg Canonge Collell
Alberg Canonge Collell offers modern rooms, each with a private bathroom and free WiFi. It is located in Vic, 15 minutes’ walk from Vic Train Station.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will also find a games room and a pool table, as well as a computer room, 2 study rooms and a library.Vic Cathedral is 0.9 mi from Alberg Canonge Collell. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37 mi from Alberg Canonge Collell.
- Good breakfast and not too far to walk to the city centre. Rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- 1). The staff was extremely friendly; I felt as if I was at old friends’ or at my aunt and uncle’s, but not at a hostel. They helped me to plan my trip to Rupit and gave me detailed instructions about transport and orientation. They created such relaxed atmosphere in communication that I wanted to stay in the hostel for ever. 2). The breakfast was very good: sandwiches, pastry, a lot of fruit. 3). Moreover, I had a packed breakfast as I had to leave the hostel before breakfast. 4). The view from the window was great: remote mountains covered with clouds. 5). There was a bathroom in my room and there was a shower and a bath there! 6). The room was furnished with chairs and desks opposite the window overlooking mountains and it made my meal unforgettable. 7). WiFi was very good. 8). The price of the room that I booked was rather expensive for me, but fortunately the next day there was another much cheaper room available with the same convenience, so I saved money saving comfort.
- Clean quiet bare bones room with a lovely view. Facility is very dorm like. Miminal amenities in the room. However beds very comfortable and good breakfast. Long checkin procedure.
- Friendly and helpful staff. the breakfast was great and the rooms were big. It was easy access to the town of Vic and to surrounding hiking areas. I wish I could have stayed longer
- Simple, straightforward, cheap, and excellent continental breakfast
Albergue Casanova de Sant Miquel
Albergue Casanova de Sant Miquel is offering accommodations in Ayguafreda. Guests can enjoy garden views.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Barcelona is 28 miles from Albergue Casanova de Sant Miquel. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 26 miles from the property.
Walter y Raquel son dos buenas personas. Nos ayudaron, nos contaron historias, nos hicieron sentir comfortables.
Sus hijos son muy guais.
Lo mejor, la relación que establecen con los huéspedes.
La masia era preciosa, te hacen sentir como en casa. Me enamoré de su perrita jajaja.
El entorno es maravilloso, ideal para desconectar.
Marcos! Gracias por la deliciosa tortilla! Esperamos poder volver otro día.
- El trato de la familia que lo lleva y el entorno tan precioso 🙂
- La atención y amabilidad de Walter y su querida familia, es difícil de conseguir, el confort de los colchones y espacio donde se encuentra es de un 10 cerrado. Repetiré sin duda para la época de setas.
- Sehr netter Gastgeber! Gutes Frühstück und am Abend leckeres Essen. Tolle Lage! Natur pur mit Hund, Katze und Esel.
- Walter y Raquel son dos buenas personas. Nos ayudaron, nos contaron historias, nos hicieron sentir comfortables.
Top Hostels In Oristá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Oristá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Oristá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Oristá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!