3 Best Hostels To Stay In Orelleiru Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Orelleiru Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Orelleiru Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orelleiru Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orelleiru Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Orelleiru Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Orelleiru Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Orelleiru Asturias:
Albergue San Martín de Teverga
This youth hostel is located in the center of San Martín de Teverga, a village in the Ubiñas La Mesa Nature Reserve. The hostel offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Accommodations at Albergue San Martín de Teverga is in heated dormitories with mountain views. Each comes with bunk beds and lockers. There are shared bathroom facilities. Some dormitories have a balcony.There is a café-bar and packed lunches can be requested. Guests have use of a communal dining room with microwave.You can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. Somiedo Nature Reserve and the Bear Valleys are nearby.
- We stayed in the hostel in San Martin for one night in September. The hostel is in an incredibly beautiful location in the heart of the mountains. There are lots of opportunities for outdoor activities and you can hire bikes from the hostel for a reasonable price. The man that runs the hostel is lovely and helped us out when our car had a problem by taking us to the nearest garage. He also made us a lovely breakfast and was very knowledgeable about the area. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. Overall we had an amazing stay and would happily return!
- La actitud de personal, super amables y el que me dejaran en una habitación sola
- Estupendo albergue y gran atención por parte del personal, muy amable en todo momento y siempre a disposición. Las habitaciones, baños y duchas estaban perfectamente limpios.
- Estuvimos muy cómodos ya que por disponibilidad pudimos gozar de una habitación para nosotros solos. Los WC limpios y servicio de desayuno completo. La ubicación es muy buena y el servicio encantador.
- Que no había mucha gente y estuve solo en una habitación de 6 camas. La tranquilidad por la noche era buena.
Albergue de Saliencia
Located in Saliencia, Albergue de Saliencia has a terrace and bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.The hostel provides certain rooms that feature mountain views, and every room includes a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms include a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Albergue de Saliencia.The area is popular for skiing and cycling.Oviedo is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Pola de Somiedo is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 33 miles from Albergue de Saliencia.
No reviews yet.
Albergue El Rebezo
Located in Torrebarrio, Albergue El Rebezo features a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. All rooms include a patio with a mountain view.The hostel has certain units with garden views, and all rooms come with a shared bathroom.Guests at Albergue El Rebezo can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and hiking.Oviedo is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Pola de Somiedo is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 39 miles from Albergue El Rebezo.
- This hostal is perfectly placed for superb walking in the region. The area south of Somiedo national park offers excellent walking across open terrain. Friendly and attentive service, good local advice and always a warm fire in the common room. Everything is well looked after and very clean. The setting of the village is dramatic and atmospheric. If you have a car I recommend walks from La Cueta, which has an excellent bar/restaurant But there are good walks directly from the hostal itself.
- Great host, super great place to stay, very clean, good food, all reasonably priced.
- Trato del personal, inmejorable, y limpieza y estado de las instalaciones. Personalmente me sentí muy bien tratado.
- Ubicación, aunque hay sitios mejores en los pueblos de alrededor
- El trato impecable. Las instalaciones limpias y posibilidad de alquiler de material ( en. Raquetas para la nieve)
Top Hostels In Orelleiru Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Orelleiru Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Orelleiru Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Orelleiru Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!