3 Best Hostels To Stay In Olías del Rey Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Olías del Rey Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Olías del Rey Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olías del Rey Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olías del Rey Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Olías del Rey Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Olías del Rey Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Olías Del Rey Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Don Lucas
Hostal Don Lucas provides accommodations in Villaluenga. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. The property has a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Hostal Don Lucas include air conditioning and a desk.The accommodation provides a dry cleaning service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Madrid is 29 miles from Hostal Don Lucas, while Toledo is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Rooms are really clean and beds are comfortable. Hotel belongs to a Chinese family from Zhejiang.
- Una familia china con un trato muy amable y en un lugar muy tranquilo. La cena era de comida china ,que por cierto estaba excelente y a un precio muy asequible
- Voor de prijs van de kamer was het redelijk wat geboden werd.
- Buena atención del personal, para el precio que tiene, la habitacion estaba bastante bien fuimos una pareja con una niña y la cama de la niña era una cama buena y no una supletoria q parece un catre y los colchones eran cómodos, si vas con coche a conocer Toledo perfectamente puedes ir a dormir allí y pasas el día en Toledo son 17 minutos en coche.
- La cama es cómoda. Ubicación a varios pueblos cercanos. La familia amable.
Albergue Juvenil Los Pascuales
This hostel is located in Toledo’s charming Old Town, just 150 feet from the impressive Alcázar Fortress. It offers air-conditioned dormitory rooms with individual lockers, free Wi-Fi and a shared bathroom.Albergue Juvenil Los Pascuales has a large interior courtyard. There are also 2 lounges, one with a TV, and a drink vending machine.Toledo Cathedral is just 500 feet from the Los Pascuales. The Santa Cruz Museum is less than 5 minutes’ walk away.
Very friendly man and very helpful and informative about the local area.
Great location and very comfortable hostel thanks.
- Excellent! Great service provided by staff (José) on site-seeing tips and values in Toledo were phenomenal. Above and beyond expectation for its location in the historic town near cathedral, lovely center, transportation, shops, and food market. The amenities available were good for a budget traveler. Fantastic opportunity to meet and mingle with those from other countries, too!
- the best stuff of the world, you dont need any tourist information, he has a lot of good recommondation, at the ground floor there ist a dining room, so that you can make some little things to eat by yourself. And every morning you get a little breakfast served by the stuff personally consisting of a cup of coffee and tree magdalenas.
- The staff (young gentleman) went the extra mile to provide kind, efficient service. He did our laundry and even hung it out to dry on the line! He provided excellent site-seeing tips, what to see, when, why and prioritized the site-seeing for our 3 night stay. A communal kitchen made this stay helpful. A 1-room bunk bed room made it possible for a couple to enjoy privacy, comfort, value and an EXCELLENT location–very close to the cathedral of Toledo. I loved the opportunity to meet and mingle with others from Spain and different countries! Fabulous price!
- The location is close to all the attractions. The staff is really helpful and nice. There is included breakfast for such a good value.
- Very friendly man and very helpful and informative about the local area.
Albergue Castillo de Layos
Albergue Castillo de Layos offers free WiFi, and features an outdoor pool, garden and furnished terrace. Located in Layos, this hostel is 7.5 mi from the city of Toledo.The property offers horseback riding, tennis courts and mini-golf for a surcharge. Albergue Castillo de Layos also has bicycle rental.Guests have access to a shared lounge with a TV. The dormitories feature heating and a shared bathroom with shower.Albergue Castillo de Layos has a restaurant and breakfast is included. Vending machines with drinks and snacks are available.Featuring fishing and beaches, Embalse del Guajaraz Reservoir is 1.1 mi from Albergue Castillo de Layos. Cabañeros National Park is 1-hour drive away. There is free private parking at the property.
Las instalaciones deportivas y ambientales son excepcionales, no esperaba un sitio tan bonito y bien equipado.
El desayuno excelente por el precio.
- La piscina genial, las habitaciones amplias y comodas, el desayuno bien. La chica de recepción un encanto.
- Do local ser bom para crianças,pois andavam livremente e tinham muitas actividades para todas as idades.
- Muchas instalaciones para los niños. Todo el espacio bien delimitado sin problema de perder de vista a los niños.
- Las instalaciones deportivas… La piscina, la pista de pádel, la de básquet…. Y el pequeño circuito con sus triciclos…
- Las instalaciones deportivas y ambientales son excepcionales, no esperaba un sitio tan bonito y bien equipado.
Top Hostels In Olías Del Rey Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Olías del Rey Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Olías del Rey Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Olías del Rey Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!