3 Best Hostels To Stay In Ochagavía Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ochagavía Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ochagavía Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ochagavía Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ochagavía Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ochagavía Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ochagavía Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Ochagavía Navarre:
Hostal Rural Haizea
Hostal Rural Haizea is located in Aurizberri-Espinal in Navarra and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. Rooms are tastefully decorated in Mediterranean tones, and come with a flat-screen TV and countryside views.The restaurant at Rural Haizea serves innovative and traditional cuisine. Sandwiches, snacks, tapas and drinks are available from the cafeteria.This charming guest house is on the famous Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. The Roncesvalles Monastery is 3.1 mi away and you can drive to the beautiful Irati Forest in around 15 minutes.
- Location, restaurant on site, the spaghetti was delicious and the pilgrims dinner on one big table was really nice, big comfortable couches, working washer dryer, and it was really really clean ?
- Overall a good clean place to stay would recommend
- Excellent pilgrim’s meal in the evening, lovely quiet area upstairs for sitting and relaxing, very friendly and professional staff
- Dinner and breakfast easy and good. Comfortable. Clean. Friendly staff.
- A great place to stay when on the Camino. Such lovely staff and great food. There are laundry services, a wonderful common area and some available single rooms, highly recommend.
Set in Espinal-Auzperri in the Navarre Region, 25 mi from Pamplona, Albergue Irugoienea features a terrace and views of the mountain.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. The rooms have a shared bathroom. Albergue Irugoienea features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 mi from Albergue Irugoienea, while Zugarramurdi is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 27 mi from the property.
- Lovely hosts and filling meals. Was a lovely, comfortable and clean accommodation to stay in after a rainy day on the Camino
- Good food, good wine. The host is helpful. Liked the facilities, good space in the showers, good storage space in the rooms as well.
- the host was friendly and helped us with baggage forwarding. great place to stay
- L’ospitalità e la disponibilità del proprietario.
- Rien à redire sur le dortoir. Nuit correcte. Sanitaires également.
Located in Espinal-Auzperri, Albergue Haizea has a terrace and shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms also offer a balcony. The rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Albergue Haizea.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Pamplona is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 20 miles from the property.
For hostel accommodation, all beds were at floor level ( no bunks); rooms not overcrowded
Good showers – reasonable room to move.
- I loved that there was a community lounge with couches, a computer, and an outdoor area for rest and relaxation. The bar was cheap and had good beer, wine, and coffee. I stayed in a room with about 12 but very spacious. Buen Camino!
- The bar and restaurant is fun and we had a great burger there with reasonably priced drinks. The beds were comfy and the water in the showers was warm. Great patio
- lounge area with amenities, such as making hot water, microwave, reading area and books.
- For hostel accommodation, all beds were at floor level ( no bunks); rooms not overcrowded
Top Hostels In Ochagavía Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ochagavía Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ochagavía Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ochagavía Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!