3 Best Hostels To Stay In Notodden Telemark – Top Hotel Reviews
Notodden Telemark is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Notodden Telemark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notodden Telemark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notodden Telemark. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Notodden Telemark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Notodden Telemark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Notodden Telemark:
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Kongsberg Aktivitetspark is located in Kongsberg in the region of Buskerud, just 21 miles from Drammen. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Skien is 27 miles from Kongsberg Aktivitetspark, and Porsgrunn is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 35 miles from Kongsberg Aktivitetspark.
- Is a military barrack converted into an accommodation. Common toilets and showers, no breakfast but common kitchen available, good Internet, basic service but nice landscape
- The rooms are big and beds are comfy. Kitchen has everything you will need. You will find friendly staff and cozy place to stay.
- Very friendly staff, quite a big room with a couch, table and comfortable beds.
Big rooms, perfect for dogs.
We didnt menage to get in contact with the staff when we where leaving. Just to say thank you for their good service when our plane was 6 hours late and we where entering the place in the middle of the night.
- Not a hotel but a military barrack hosting guests. Common toilets showers and kitchen. Nice landscape. Big parking. Basic accommodation but clean and Comfortable. Very fast and free wifi.
Kongsberg Hostel is located in Kongsberg, just 20 miles from Drammen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 40 miles from Kongsberg Hostel.
- Our stay at Kongsberg Hostel was amazing! Breakfast was outstanding, staff was very lovely and helpful! Rooms were clean and tidy!
Breakfast, good choice buffet with both hot and cold food and drinks. good layout of breakfast area allowing groups and couples to sit together as required.
Staff on duty in the morning were friendly, unlike night duty staff (see comment in not so good).
- Nice staff, simple and small but tidy room and very rich breakfast.
- Knowing we are my colleague is a vegetarian, they have provided vegetarian breakfast as well. That too without requesting. Great service.
- For my purpose, staying for a Dogs Exhibiting, the place was perferfect, everything I needed. friendly and helpfull staff.. The place was clean and quiet, good food, no extra costs for bringing a pet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Norsjø Hostel is located in Akkerhaugen, just 18 miles from Skien. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. Kongsberg is 24 miles from Norsjø Hostel, and Porsgrunn is 22 miles away. Sandefjord , Torp Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- incredible views and access to the lake, really nice and welcoming owners
- Nice staff. Everything clean, comfortable. Big bathroom.
- Koht oli mägises kohas. Hostel oli vaikne. Võti oli kättesaadav isegi kui jäime chek- inni hiljaks.
- For barna så er det ypperlig å overnatte her. Vi kommer garantert til å gjøre det igjen om vi får sjansen. Bra service, rommene, utestedene og ikke minst herlig utsikt.
Det her var en familie vennlig plass med aktiviteter for barn utendørs
Formålet var finne en plass som barna kunne være ute og kose seg nær naturen
Veldig koselige folk som drev stede
Skeptisk til frokost på slike steder og bestilte bare lørdag men det var utmerket frokost med mye hjemmelaget så det frokost søndag også
Anbefaler stede på det sterkeste bare for å koble av en weekend eller ha en fin plass å overnatte når en skal til bø sommerland
Top Hostels In Notodden Telemark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Notodden Telemark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Notodden Telemark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Notodden Telemark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!