3 Best Hostels To Stay In Newport Hills Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Newport Hills Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Newport Hills Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Newport Hills Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Newport Hills Washington State. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Newport Hills Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Newport Hills Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Newport Hills Washington State:
HI – Seattle at the American Hotel Hostel
HI – Seattle at the American Hotel Hostel is located in Seattle, just 6 miles from Bellevue.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 16 miles from HI Seattle American Hotel, and Snoqualmie is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 11 miles from the property.
International District is a great choice for travelers interested in city trips, coffee and walking.
- The room was newly decorated and very clean. Location right by International District station.
- Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Kitchen was very clean for a hostel. Good free breakfast. Free happy hour where you get two alcoholic or soft drinks on a Saturday
- This is the best place to stay if you just need a bed and a shower at the best price possible. The private room is great. You can request the private room with a shower for a bit more money, but I don’t mind using the common showers in the hall. The breakfast is good too cuz bagels and toast is all I need anyway!
- The location is very close to rail to the airport. Close to downtown and other central locations by walking a mile. In Chinatown so you can eat and get some culture. The place was pleasant with all the different travellers. The employees were friendly, helpful and went out of their way to help. The room was comfortable in temperature, bed was soft yet firm for a good night’s sleep and the shower water was hot. Breakfast was nice with choice of fruit, oatmeal, toast. They had coffee as well but you are in Seattle and have many choices nearby. I would stay again.
- Breakfast was nicer than I thought, the location is pretty close to the Airlink trains to the airport! You can get to the airport in 20minutes for $3! The staff is super frendly and they accepted to storage my luggage before I check in. It was very nice of them, because I was with lots of luggage that I would have to carry to a 3-day-trip to Vancouver.
Green Tortoise Hostel Seattle
Green Tortoise Hostel Seattle is located in the Central Waterfront neighborhood in Seattle, 7 miles from Bellevue and 15 miles from Lynnwood.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Snoqualmie is 24 miles from Green Tortoise Seattle, and Everett is 26 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- excellent value for the money, if you dont care about sharing the room. Beds have a luggage compartment that you can lock so its safe.
The check-in staff was very polite, she was very informative, and explained the facilities very well. I had no questions about where anything was.
The lounge was very relaxed, even tho I was staying alone and mostly kept to myself, the hostel had a very comfortable atmosphere. I will definatly be coming back in the future.
- Top location next to pike market. The facilities such as the bathrooms and lounge areas are good as well at the privacy curtains for the beds. Free breakfast was welcome. The hostel organises events and tours so those are also good to join.
- Great location. So close to the local transit company, and also close to the market and harbour.. perfect location for tourists. Breakfast was great. Staff were helpful..
- It was very chill, the main common area was always lively but you could also hangout by the window while sipping some coffee and people watch around the market.
College Inn Seattle
This Seattle hostel is across the street from the University of Washington and one block from a Seattle Metro Transit bus stop. It offers a daily continental breakfast.College Inn Seattle is within walking distance of the University Village shopping center. The Seattle Center and Washington State Convention Center are a short bus ride away.A cafe and a lounge are available at the College Inn. A convenience store is also featured on site.Guest rooms at the College Inn near the University of Washington come with sinks and mirrors, and access to a shared bathroom.
It’s a great location for exploring the U district.
There’s a good bar right downstairs. Overall, the College Inn has a laid back, unpretentious vibe. It’s my go to place to stay in Seattle.
- Nothing. The place is old. Never staying there again.
- Location was awesome. Great value for what I paid.
- Rooms were very clean and beds were super comfy, lots of fun antiques to look at
I wanted a cheap room, you get what you pay for.
For my purposes it was prima
- It’s a great location for exploring the U district.
Top Hostels In Newport Hills Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Newport Hills Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Newport Hills Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Newport Hills Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!