3 Best Hostels To Stay In Nava de Santullán Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Nava de Santullán Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Nava de Santullán Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nava de Santullán Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nava de Santullán Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Nava de Santullán Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Nava de Santullán Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Nava De Santullán Castile And Leon:
Offering free WiFi, Hostal Pineda is located in Cervera de Pisuerga.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Potes is 21 miles from Hostal Pineda. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Cooked us an evening meal even though the restaurant was closed
- Very clean and comfortable and convenient situation, with parking in the street right opposite the hotel.
- Cubre sobradamente las expectativas, atención del personal propietario excelente
- El trato de la propietaria, su disponibilidad, y su interés por dar soluciones a nuestras necesidades particulares.
- La señora era muy amable. No tiene parking pero es fácil aparcar muy cerca.
Albergue Las Indianas
Set in a beech forest and offering a restaurant, Las Indianas is located in Villar, 1.9 mi from Campoo de Suso. It features a garden and a sun terrace with mountain views. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms offer views of the mountain and come with heating. Bathrooms come with either a bathtub or a shower.At Las Indianas guests will find a restaurant serving traditional dishes. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis and trekking.Shops and restaurants can be found within 1.9 mi from las Indianas, in the center of Campoo de Suso. The property is a short walk from small rivers and waterfalls. Skiing is also popular as the Alto Campoo slopes are only 7.5 mi away from the property. Reinosa in the High Ebro Valley is 7 mi away. Santander Airport is a 1-hour drive away. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Good value for money in high season, amazing landscape around. Free and easy parking nearby. About an hour away from Santander by car.
- Amazing attention, great facilities and superb food. Great for children. Bunk beds were sufficient for our short stay.
El pueblo en el que se encuentra y la amabilidad del
- Sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal, WLAN überall gute Verbindung
- Las camas muy cómodas, el baño cumple perfectamente y la habitación es amplia (4 personas). El entorno genial. La atención del personal es muy buena.Los desayunos buenos, no se quedan cortos.(Las cenas las hicimos fuera).
Albergue Los Sombreros
Albergue Los Sombreros provides rooms in Valdegama. All rooms feature a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms come with a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Los Sombreros.Reinosa is 19 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Nava De Santullán Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Nava de Santullán Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Nava de Santullán Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Nava de Santullán Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!