3 Best Hostels To Stay In Muro Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Muro Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Muro Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muro Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muro Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Muro Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Muro Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Muro Majorca:
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. This guest house lies in central Puerto Alcúdia, 650 feet from the marina and beach. It features a ca bar and a free Wi-Fi area.All of the heated, air-conditioned rooms at the Hostal Calma come with a private bathroom. Some also have a private balcony.The ferry port to Menorca is around a 10-minute walk away.The guest house’s friendly reception can help arrange bicycle and car rental, as well as tours and trips. A garage for bicycle storage is also available on prior request, at an extra cost.
- Super nice staff but didn’t speak much English. Wonderful AC in the room but it was noisy. Beds were very firm, to say the least. Daily housekeeping. No trash can anywhere in the room. Room was large and nice with a balcony and rooms were sound proof. If I heard the noise while in the hallway I could not hear it once I stepped into the room. The property is very new and some rooms are still under construction.
- Staff were friendly & helpful. Location great, close to beach, shops & restaurants. Good air conditioning & shower with complimentary shower gel & soap. Plenty of towels. Free WiFi. Large TV in room. Very quiet room (209). Hotel has just opened after being refurbished.
- The hotel is being renovated, so everything is fresh and there was air conditioner. It’s located very close to the port and the beach.
- Cheap rooms, close to main town, easy access to bus lines. Beds fairly comfortable.
- The refunded my second night when I decided to leave
Albergue de Transeuntes Mal Pas
Located in Alcudia, Albergue de Transeuntes Mal Pas has a garden, shared lounge and free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property is located a 4-minute walk from Alcudia Old Town.At the hostel, all rooms come with a patio. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Albergue de Transeuntes Mal Pas offers a continental or buffet breakfast.
Assistance hostel for passersby, a place to spend the night, food and personal hygiene at affordable rates.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- I enjoyed how private it was. A hidden gem and I had a whole room to myself. Nice little coffee in cake for breakfast. Hired a bike so a brief ride to port, shops and beach. Perfect 😎
- Good location, but not Alcudia itself! Nice and pleasent hostess. Early booking around 9-10 AM available @ request.
- Clean, friendly staff (didn’t try English, only Spanish), cheapest Alternative
- El trato del personal. Fueron muy amables y muy hospitalarios. Las instalaciones muy limpias y muy cómodas. Estuve muy a gusto.
- Vicinissimo al Centro del paese e vicino alle spiagge sia di Alcudia che Mal Pas. A conduzione familiare, i proprietari sono gentilissimi e disponibili.
Embat – alberg juvenil
Featuring free WiFi, Embat Hostel offers accommodations in Montuiri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a cash machine at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire. Palma de Mallorca is 18 mi from Embat Hostel, while El Arenal is 13 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- nice place beautifull Village hotel ok good braekfast shower ok quit
Parking is available in the small village. The best way is to park the car on the main street as it could be confusing to find your way through the narrow streets
- Price of accomodation, small towel included, cleaning
Montuiri is beautiful cozy town and the hostel itself is good choice if you want to get away from the crowds and party
Not a typical hostel, dont expect to meet travellers, no communal space only empty restaurant/bar
For a few nights good choice if you want to explore the island.
- Very helpful staff, pleasant and peaceful surroundings
Top Hostels In Muro Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Muro Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Muro Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Muro Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!