3 Best Hostels To Stay In Murchas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Murchas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Murchas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murchas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murchas Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Murchas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Murchas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Murchas Andalucía:
Albergue El Aguadero
Located in Padul, Albergue El Aguadero has a garden. Guests can enjoy mountain views.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Some rooms contain a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue El Aguadero, including cycling and hiking.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Granada is 11 miles from the accommodation. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Ananda’s Mundo offers accommodations in Órgiva.Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units feature views of the mountain or city. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Ananda’s Mundo features free WiFi .There is a gift shop at the property.Granada is 37 mi from Ananda’s Mundo, while Sierra Nevada Ski Station is 56 mi away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- Ananda’s Mundo is a wonderful place to stay in Orgiva. The apartments are in a beautiful older building, with much natural light. I also loved that there was a separate kitchen and living room so it felt like being at home! Definitely would stay again.
The lady that runs the hotel made me feel very at home, just what i
needed after travelling with a 3 month old. Simple, affordable and rustic accomodation in a beautiful old Spanish style building. Great garden too…chilled.
- The room itself was clean and pretty much what we expected.
- Basic accommodation in a good location but nothing special. Fancy hostel really with shared bathroom
- Beautiful fruit garden and a very nice roof terrace!
Oh! My Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Oh! My Hostel offers accommodations in Granada, 2,650 feet from Granada Cathedral.This property offers bed in dormitory rooms. Some rooms have a private bathroom, and others have access to shared bathroom facilities.Alhambra and Generalife is a 10-minute walk from Oh! My Hostel, while Albaicin is 2,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 9.9 mi from Oh! My Hostel.
Granada City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in ancient landmarks, architecture and monuments.
- Helpful staff, clean rooms, cozy terrace, good position. I recommend! 😉
- Very nice and cozy hostel. Very modern and clean rooms. Comfortable bed and delicious breakfast! I recommend
- Great value for money, rich breakfast, very clean, helpful staff and a good location. Without doubt, I highly recommend it.
The host worked hard to figure out the small problem with bed allocation and resolved it really quickly.
The proper coffee in the morning was great and having a ensuite in the bedroom was really useful.
- Oh my is located in a real neighborhood (Realejo) with plenty of local (vegan) bars to have a drink & tapas. The hostel is a beautiful Andaluz building with a kitchen dining area as well as roof terrace where a very diverse group of guests meet up and where there is a free breakfast available. Kitchen offers plenty of space and facilities for preparing your own lunch or dinner if you don’t feel like going out. Along the with Azulejos decorated staircase you find the clean en-suite rooms with comfy bunkbeds and private plugs as well as mini fans on each bed. Transportation to busstation, trainstation and airport is located within 5 min. walking distance….the Alhambra is an easy 15min walk up from the hostel as is everything else in the old city centre.
Top Hostels In Murchas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Murchas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Murchas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Murchas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!