3 Best Hostels To Stay In Mojares Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Mojares Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mojares Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mojares Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mojares Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mojares Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mojares Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Mojares Castilla-la Mancha:
El Albergue de Sigüenza
El Albergue de Sigüenza is located in Sigüenza. With a garden, the property also features a shared lounge. Some units at the property include a balcony with a mountain view.At El Albergue de Sigüenza, each room includes a closet. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a patio. All rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.El Albergue de Sigüenza offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Round-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.Medinaceli is 13 miles from El Albergue de Sigüenza.
- Very friendly and kind hosts with personal attention. I has feeling that I was the only guest. The location is perfect, right in the center of everything and you can chill out in a quite patio isolated from the street noises. The breakfast was awesome. Gazpacho y Salmorejo. Mmm… It was about 2€ and filled me up until late afternoon. I really enjoyed the place and the hosts
- Me gustó todo, los dueños son súper atentos y cercanos, la limpieza perfecta, ubicación al lado del castillo en una calle preciosa, y aparte de todo, nos dieron un desayuno exquisito incluso con comida casera. Sin duda que cuando vuelva elegiré este albergue. Gracias a sus dueños porque superó con creces mis expectativas y las de mis amigos!!
Albergue moderno y con buenas insalaciones. Cada cama tenía un USB enchufe y lamparita, así como una cortina para mayor privacidad.
Baños totalmente nuevos. Buena localización. Repetiría sin duda!
- Trato excelente y ubicación fantástica. Mucho encanto.
Simplemente una maravilla, faltan las palabras para describir el trato recibido, tanto por Diego como por Nines. Ambos se han desvivido porque estuviera lo más tranquilo y cómodo posible. Las instalaciones totalmente nuevas, una antigua casa de la localidad a dos pasos de la plaza mayor y la catedral la cual han reformado. En cada litera tienes tu conexión USB, enchufe, luz y cortina. Como opción tienes servicio de toalla y lavandería si las necesitas, además de desayuno. El desayuno, pese a no ser buffet, como si lo fuera, te ofrecen de todo, todo lo que quieras y todo buenísimo.
Aconsejable 100% a todo aquel que lleve previsto hacer noche en Sigüenza.
Albergue Ciudad del Doncel
Located in Sigüenza, Albergue Ciudad del Doncel provides a garden and terrace. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. The property has a restaurant.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sigüenza, like cycling.Medinaceli is 13 miles from Albergue Ciudad del Doncel, while Atienza is 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Restaurante “El Cercao”
Providing free WiFi, Hostal Restaurante “El Cercao” is located in Saúca. Each room at the 1-star hostel has garden views, and guests can enjoy access to a terrace. The restaurant serves Spanish cuisine.At the hostel, each room has a closet. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. All rooms feature a private bathroom.Sigüenza is 7 miles from Hostal Restaurante El Cercao, while Medinaceli is 11 miles from the property.
- This place is perfect for a stopover. You get what you pay for – it is very basic and could be tidier and cleaner, however the room we had was basic but spotless. The communual areas could just be cleaner.
- Very quiet, spacious room. Close to the motorway, but in a tiny tranquil, rustic village. Excellent for stopovers.
- This is a very local hotel we were the only guests but they provieded us with a menu which we picked baked hoke really a good choice very well cooked and presented in this rural setting. Its a place for walkers !!!!
The Hostel was as clean and as well furnished as I expected. And being slightly away from the new motorway was quiet . In fact I stayed twice – at each end of my Spanish trip.
Staff were pleasant.
Perfect location for visiting Hoz de Pelegrina and Sigüenza.
Amazing romanic church 1 minute walk from the property.
Good heating, cooking facilities and beds. Wifi and cleanliness are a bonus.
Top Hostels In Mojares Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mojares Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mojares Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mojares Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!