3 Best Hostels To Stay In Mérida Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Mérida Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mérida Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mérida Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mérida Extremadura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mérida Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mérida Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Mérida Extremadura:
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hostal Aquaforum has a terrace.Casa de Mitreo is 1,500 feet from the accommodation. Talavera La Real Airport is 25 miles away.
- The very friendly and helpful female on reception.
- Very clean and excellent location, staff very friendly.
- The location was optimal, right next to the Temple of Diana. The building itself is unique and the staff (including the owner) are friendly and helpful.
- Nice tastfull hostel. Well located. Room big enough and ok, certainly regarding the price.
- Certainly excellent value for money in such a central location. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
At the hostel, every room comes with a closet. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Cornalvo.Mérida is 6 miles from the accommodation. Talavera La Real Airport is 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Rojo Plata
At the hostel, every room includes a closet. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.Guests at Albergue Rojo Plata can enjoy an Italian breakfast. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine.Mérida is 9 miles from Albergue Rojo Plata, while Zafra is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 25 miles from the hostel.
- the double room is fine, the toilets and bathroom okay
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Comfortable. Plenty of facilities including microwave and fridge
- Perfecto en relación calidad precio, pedimos hacer el checkout más tarde y no hubo ninguna pega.
- Lämmitys huoneessa, mutta kaukosäätimestä pyydettiin 5€! Ulkolämpötila +9C ja satoi
Es reichte für eine Übernachtung!
Nicht mehr und nicht weniger!
Top Hostels In Mérida Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mérida Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mérida Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mérida Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!