3 Best Hostels To Stay In Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community:
Bungalows Park Albufera
On-site activities included are Spanish movies, guitar concerts, paella cooking lessons and a tour of Valencia. An array of other activities are available at an extra cost.Each bungalow has its own terrace. All accommodations offers views of the surrounding grounds. Each cabin has a fan, a small heater and TV. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The kitchenettes include a fridge and kitchenware. All bungalows have private bathrooms.Parking is available on site. El Saler Golf Course is 1.2 mi away.A bus stop outside the complex offers a regular service to Valencia. Bungalows Park Albufera is about 1.9 mi from Albufera Lake. The center of Valencia City, including the famous City of Arts and Sciences, is about 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Bar in the area was a nice bonus. Staff were most helpful.
- Bungalows bastante bien, las camas cómodas, la nevera y el microondas correctos. Aire acondicionado muy bueno, imprescindible en verano.
La zona en general, muy cerca de la playa.
Para viajar con perros está bastante bien.
- El bungalows muy bonito y espacioso y bien situado.
Ha estado muy bien…y para el precio no está nada mal
Si tienes algún problema lo solucionan enseguida…
Urban Youth Hostel
All rooms at the Youth Hostel are bright and overlook the street. Some come with a spacious terrace. Each bed has its locker, individual plug and a reading lamp. Extra lockers can be rented from reception.Urban Youth Hostel features a modern bar in the ground floor serving national and international dishes. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a games room. There is a self-service washing and drying service.You can reach Valencia Airport in 40 minutes by public transport. The hostel is just 1,950 feet from Valencia Harbor.
Poblats Maritims is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, sunshine and warm weather.
- Everything. Ladies working there were a good piece of eye candy 🤤
That each bed had a curtain, rooms had air coindition, and each person had a locker to keep their stuffs.
Location was great, you can arrive to Ciudad de las Artes y de las Ciencias on foot. The bar is amazing.
- Modern design, spacious rooms and beds, comfortable, private.
- Really cool hostel. Great facilities. Clean and comfortable. Convenient location just a couple of mins from subway and within walking distance of beach.
- Good sized bed, very comfortable, individual light and outlet, the curtains give privacy to each bed, spacious bedroom with much needed AC on Spanish summer, great size lockers (with extra lockers to rent if you need), affordable laundry service, big and clean bathrooms, the restaurant/bar downstairs is a lifesaver if you´re hungry and donm´t want to go out for food. Wifi worked great for 80% of the time. The kitchen has a lot of fridge space, big stove, microwaves and supplies. Very well located, supermarkets/stores/pharmacies everywhere. 15min walk to the beach, 7min walk to the subway.
La Casa Del Colibri Youth Hostel – Adults Only
Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms will provide guests with a shared bathroom.You can play darts at La Casa Del Colibri Youth Hostel, and bike rental is available.Barrio del Carmen is 2.2 miles from the accommodation, while Bioparc Valencia is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Camins al Grau is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, warm weather and sightseeing.
- staff are amazing !!! thanks to Sofia Joanna and Adriana and all the other wonderful people for making us feel welcome ! we will defenetly be back soon xxx
- Had a kitchen and you could walk to the beach. There was a cute dog some mornings.
I loved my stay at La Casa Del Colibri!
The Staff were an absolute joy and always happy to help!
I can’t wait to return to Valencia…
Even if it’s just for my morning coffee with Marley 🙂
¡Hasta la próxima vez!
- I really liked all the staff and crew as they were more than friends.They behaved with me like a part of their family.I would definitely like to recommend people who look for a nice stay at Valencia.The best part is beach and Science centre are very close.The cycle stands are also very close.Amazing place and people.
- It was basic and clean and the staff were lovely. Did the job. Location pretty good, near to transport links and shops.
Top Hostels In Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!