3 Best Hostels To Stay In Man of War Cay – Top Hotel Reviews
Man of War Cay is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Man of War Cay. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Man of War Cay. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Man of War Cay. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Man of War Cay right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Man of War Cay with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Man Of War Cay:
Roatan Backpackers’ Hostel
Located in Sandy Bay, 2.7 miles from Roatán, Roatan Backpackers’ Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Utila is 28 miles from Roatan Backpackers’ Hostel, and Corozal is 3.4 miles away. Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Mel and the staff were amazing throughout the whole stay. The hostel is close to one of the best sites to snorkel.
- Great host. Nice pool. No nice beachclose by but an easy collectivo bus away to beach for less than 1 dollar. Great kitchen to use.
Lots of Information on the Island, Mel was very helpful and friendly
Some renovation work was in progress on the property
- Very very helpful information for navigating Roatan.
- It was great to stay in Mell’s hostel. She is awesome and the other staff as well. Thank you so much for everythig!
Located in West End in the region of Roatan Island, 3.7 miles from Roatán, Georphi’s features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is provided.There is concierge services at the property.Utila is 27 miles from Georphi’s, and Corozal is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Everything was just perfect! Really good food and bathrooms is so clean!
- Great grean and central location and a cute cabin with all you need for a stay on one of the prettiest islands on earth
My wife, myself and our friends just returned from a fabulous vacation in Roatan! We chose to stay at Georphi’s at west end on the Island and were not disappointed. We would recommend staying at Georphi’s to anyone.
Michele the owner and her staff helped make our vacation the best ever. She helped us with whatever we needed. From getting taxi’s, help for the walk in clinic, information on things to see and do, and hospitality to the max. Her robust laugh is contagious and makes you feel at ease!
The rooms are cleaned once a week and you can even get your laundry done for you! How great is that ladies? You can stay at a lot of places, but having Michele as your host you can’t go wrong!
- Excellent customer service! We had a wonderful stay!
- Cool property. Felt like we were in the jungle up in the trees. Nice area with tons of food options nearby. Michelle is very friendly and helpful
Buena Onda Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Roatán, 26 miles from Utila, Buena Onda Hostel features a barbecue and views of the garden.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 4.3 miles from Buena Onda Hostel.
- The facilities are great, comfortable, clean, colorful, the staff is friendly, perfect location just a few minutes from down town.
- Sophie (owner) is very nice and accommodating. There is a shared kitchen for cooking and very convenient. Hammock area in the second floor is great for relaxing and meeting other travelers staying at the hostel.
- Sofi is an amazing host, she will make you feel at home.
- It’s a conveniently cheap place to stay in Roatan. Just a few minutes walk to half moon bay. Great vibe and a great place to meet fellow travelers.
- The owner is very helpful and nice, there is a good common area with kitchen and sofas and a terrace with hammocks. The property is clean and always calm and quiet at night.
Top Hostels In Man Of War Cay Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Man of War Cay to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Man of War Cay but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Man of War Cay. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!