3 Best Hostels To Stay In Malla Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Malla Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Malla Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malla Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malla Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Malla Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Malla Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Malla Catalonia:
Alberg Canonge Collell
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will also find a games room and a pool table, as well as a computer room, 2 study rooms and a library.Vic Cathedral is 0.9 mi from Alberg Canonge Collell. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37 mi from Alberg Canonge Collell.
- 1). The staff was extremely friendly; I felt as if I was at old friends’ or at my aunt and uncle’s, but not at a hostel. They helped me to plan my trip to Rupit and gave me detailed instructions about transport and orientation. They created such relaxed atmosphere in communication that I wanted to stay in the hostel for ever. 2). The breakfast was very good: sandwiches, pastry, a lot of fruit. 3). Moreover, I had a packed breakfast as I had to leave the hostel before breakfast. 4). The view from the window was great: remote mountains covered with clouds. 5). There was a bathroom in my room and there was a shower and a bath there! 6). The room was furnished with chairs and desks opposite the window overlooking mountains and it made my meal unforgettable. 7). WiFi was very good. 8). The price of the room that I booked was rather expensive for me, but fortunately the next day there was another much cheaper room available with the same convenience, so I saved money saving comfort.
- Clean quiet bare bones room with a lovely view. Facility is very dorm like. Miminal amenities in the room. However beds very comfortable and good breakfast. Long checkin procedure.
- Friendly and helpful staff. the breakfast was great and the rooms were big. It was easy access to the town of Vic and to surrounding hiking areas. I wish I could have stayed longer
- Simple, straightforward, cheap, and excellent continental breakfast
- Simple but good value breakfast, fresh fruit, sweet pastry, ham, cheese, hot chocolate and coffee, cold breakfest, cereal, milk. Plenty free street parking, felt secure, accross hotel olympic parc including huge swimming pool and toddler pool, 4 euros per person, 8am-8pm pool, ask reception of hotel for ticket, free very fast good wifi for multi devices, great base to explore Andora, Girona, Platja d’Aro, Lake Banyoles, rooms very basic but suprisngly comfy bunk beds, lots of space and wardrobes, huge walk in powerful shower – do not expect any decor or comfort but for budget family stay or overnight stay it is excellent – no A/C but even at very hot night we opened window and no mosquitos or bugs! Nothing around hotel but short walk or drive to Lidl, Carefour and other supermarkets, McDonald, KFC and others, few minues. Town of Vic nice, lively with restourants and bars
Hostal l’Avet Blau
Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Girona is 50 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 36 mi from the property.
- La cena excelente!. La tranquilidad excelente!. El trato excelente!
- Comida buenísima y perfecta ubicación para hacer rutas
- La tranquilidad. Y el trato del personal, excelente
- Emplacement parfait pour faire des excursions dans le parc de Montseny.
- Lugar estratégico para perderte por la naturaleza. La comida del restaurante, muy buena. Amabilidad del personal. Habitación amplia, con cuarto de baño pequeño (suficiente, teniendo en cuenta que es un hostal). Tranquilidad y paz.
Alberg Santa Maria del Roure
- El edificio bonito y singular y su gran jardin e intalaciones perfectas para que los niños jueguen sin preocupaciones.
- Todo muy bien, habitacions limpias, personal muy amable y simpático. Sin duda, repetiremos.
El trato del personal, genial.
El lugar precioso.
La comida está muy bien.
La habitación súper limpia.
Las actividades muy bien.
Estuvimos muy agusto.
- El lugar es precioso, el personal muy amable, la comida buena y las actividades para niños muy top.
- El personal ofrece un trato excelente pero sería conveniente que pusieran una persona más de ayuda en los trabajos.
Top Hostels In Malla Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Malla Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Malla Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Malla Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!