3 Best Hostels To Stay In Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Magaz De Pisuerga Castile And Leon:
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Palencia is 11 miles from the hostel, while Carrión de los Condes is 26 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 35 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. No English but endeavoured to make us understand
- Chambre très calme et agréable. Connexion internet impeccable. Vue agréable sur une petite ville bien sympathique.
- Kleine kamer voor kleine prijs. Badkamer is overigens wel groot. Goede prijs kwaliteitverhouding.
- Molto facile da raggiungere dall’Autostrada. Ottima posizione per una tappa riposo prima di ripartire. Mangiato discretamente alla sera. Camera piccola ma funzionale e pulita. Senza ascensore. Zona tranquilla.
- Estuve en una habitación doble con baño. Las camas eran excelentes y el baño estaba bien, sin lujos pero muy correcto. Había calefacción y era muy silenciosa. La relación con el personal fue buena.
At the hostel, every room has a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Palencia Bus Station is 0.7 miles from Hostal Becares. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Service very good, very clean, localization, very good price
- Rooms are clean and the shower is hot – basically all you can ask for!
The price was great – my own private room with its own bathroom for a low price!
The bathroom was clean.
There were complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Nice basic hostel. Comfortable and decent value for money.
- The hostal is within walking distance of the train and bus station. There is a small fridge and microwave in the room.
Residencia Diego Martinez
At the hostel, the rooms have a patio with a garden view. All guest rooms have a desk.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Mediterranean dishes.Residencia Diego Martinez has a grill. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Palencia, like cycling.Teatro Principal is 1.6 miles from Residencia Diego Martinez, while Plaza Mayor Palencia is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Like staying in a university student room (the building was a seminary). Secure parking and just €0.70 to get a frequent bus to the city centre from right outdoor. €18 a night was brilliant.
- Great parking for us with a caravan in tow. Good position just out of the main town. Very basic very clean and warm.
- Relacion calidas precio. Quiza algo alejado del centro, pero eso ya lo sabiamos antes de hacer la reserva.
- Relación calidad-precio, total libertad de entrada y salida incluso en el checkout, personal amable.
- El precio era económico y para solo ir a dormir quizá sea suficiente.
Top Hostels In Magaz De Pisuerga Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Magaz De Pisuerga Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!