3 Best Hostels To Stay In Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province:
Green View Place
Located in Mae Sai in the region of Chiang Rai Province, 16 miles from Chiang Saen, Green View Place features a playground and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 32 miles from Green View Place.
- Simple hotel with affordable prices and basic facilities. Free parking lot. Good for overnight on your northern Thailand tour on the way to / from Golden Triangle for tourists on wheels.
Modern and clean hotel.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
The room is big and comfortable.
The shower and the hot water.
The breakfast – they prepare early breakfast (halal breakfast).
- Clean room, value for money, staffs are not so professional but they try their best to help us.
- Was close to the Myanmar border which was why I was there
Easy Maesai Hostel
Located in Mae Sai, 17 miles from Chiang Saen, Easy Maesai Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 34 miles from the property.
The simple contemporary design of the rooms was pleasant however the interior paint choices were not easy on the eye. I was in the green room and it was one of the worse green colors, I’ve seen. The pink room was a shade a 6 yr old girl might pick out on her own. So much potential ruined by poor color choices.
The owner saved the day. He intervened in my travel plans and it made a huge difference for me. For that I am very grateful.
- great new place five minute walk from border. New clean, Nice wee breakfast.
- Walking distance to the border / most comfortable bed / super friendly staff / u can see that somebody really loves his business / very clean
MERCI FIR ALLES!HAT ENG SUPER ZAIT AM HOTEL
Super friendly and professional staff. They did WAY more to my satisfaction than they needed to.
They arranged dinner for me after the restaurant was closed because i was hungry. They picked me up from the busstation at a rate which was lower than the taxi ride. Communication over email before arrival was excellent
And most importantly they gave me a free ride to a non existing motobike rental shop as it turned out after 1 hour of searching by car.
- Bed is comfortable. I upgraded to private room for a very good price. Owner and staff are good and very welcoming. Place is nice to just relax. Very quiet place and near the border as well as near the songthew station to go to golden triangle and chiang sean..
- The simple contemporary design of the rooms was pleasant however the interior paint choices were not easy on the eye. I was in the green room and it was one of the worse green colors, I’ve seen. The pink room was a shade a 6 yr old girl might pick out on her own. So much potential ruined by poor color choices.
Factories Hostel offers accommodations in Mae Sai. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is valet parking at the property.Chiang Saen is 17 miles from Factories Hostel, and Golden Triangle is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 34 miles from Factories Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mae Sai Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!