3 Best Hostels To Stay In Los Silos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Silos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Los Silos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Silos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Silos Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Los Silos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Los Silos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Los Silos Tenerife:
Albergue de Bolico
This hostel offers access to a lounge with a flat-screen TV. Visitors can make use of the large kitchen. Drinks and snacks can be bought from Albergue de Bolico’s vending machines.The property offers private rooms with heating and access to a shared bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided by the property.This volcanic area offers paragliding, cycling and kayaking. Visitors can enjoy hiking trips in Teno and La Isla Baja. Buenavista del Parque Beach is 6.2 mi from the hostel.Tenerife Sur Airport is 25 mi away.
Close to a bus stop (Las Portelas)
Very close to trekking trails
- Extremely beautiful location, in the middle of the mountains for a good price. Nice common area, big kitchen.
Late check out 3pm
Ideally located for hikers directly on the trail
– the location! The Albergue Bolico is the last house on a small road about 1 km above the small village of Las Portelas. It is on the hiking trail El Palmar-Cumbres de Bolico and very central for making the best hikes in the Teno Rural Park, a beautiful site in the north-west corner of Tenerife.
– good kitchen facilities, showers and bathrooms.
– big common space to meet up with other guests/hikers
the location is very scenic. though the location can only be reached with a car.
the kitchen area and shower area was huge.
- The landscape
Drago Nest Hostel
Other activities such excursions and shuttle service can be arranged by the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 9.9 mi from Drago Nest Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Is a good place to stay. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- Very helpful and friendly owner and all the staf. Asnwered all the questions, always ready to help. Jacek z Polski bardzo pomocny
- I come as a guest and leave as a friend. The staff was really the best at the hostel! The bed was very comfortable and everything was always clean. The breakfast was also good. I used one of the parking spaces, it was very safe. They offer excursions and on Friday is an awesome barbecue, I enjoyed it! Thanks for everything! I will never forget that stay!
- Great facilities, clean showers, soaps provided, nice terrace with fruits and breakfast available. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- German and his team made me most welcome; from the pick up at the airport right through to the drop off for my return flight. Help was on hand with some of my travels in the week. My room was a very cosy personal area for rest and sleep after some long days. I had a choice of THREE showers on the corridor immediately adjacent to my room. Fresh towels were offered in the week but not needed. The rooftop terrace gave me the opportunity to get to know fellow travellers and volunteer staff. Breakfast was another opportunity to socialise and the generous amounts of food available set me up well for the day ahead. I loved being able to use the kitchen as a little self catering was good for the budget. Would I stay again? Most definitely. Would I recommend it? Most definitely.
Trevejo Youth Hostel
At the hostel, each room is equipped with a desk. Trevejo Youth Hostel provides certain rooms with garden views, and rooms come with a coffee machine. At the accommodation all rooms come with a seating area.Playa de las Americas is 22 miles from Trevejo Youth Hostel, while Puerto de la Cruz is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- It’s so cheap and comfortable. It’s so large, but there is no door between the rooms. I think it’s Not a real room and open to anyone. You can hear the sound from ‘next room’. Because it’s no wall and door between the rooms. It’s good except this.
- Very clean and cool place, close to the Garachico natural pools and to the small city centre
- The place is very clean and exceeded my expectations. The kitchen and facilities are modern and clean. It is located right in the centre of the small town close to the bus stop to go to other nearby towns. The town is very beautiful and peaceful. I enjoyed my stay very much and would definitely come back to stay!
- Amazing location, close to all attractions in the city. Hostel is new, clean with many facilities. Great staff, very helpful and smiling. Definitely coming back 🙂
- PERFECT !! One of the best hostel I’ve ever been to. Amazing staff, clean and convenient facilities and perfect location. Recommend this hostel for a stay in Garachico and Tenerife in general.
Top Hostels In Los Silos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Los Silos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Silos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Los Silos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!