3 Best Hostels To Stay In Llofríu Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llofríu Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Llofríu Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llofríu Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llofríu Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Llofríu Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Llofríu Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Llofríu Catalonia:
Alberg Solidança Hostel
Alberg Solidança Hostel features free WiFi .You will find luggage storage space at the property.Girona is 18 mi from Alberg Solidança, while Roses is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was DElICIOUS. Espresso, cheese, meets, fruits… homey feeling to all the beautiful common rooms. Extraordinary garden with hammocks and spacious clean bathrooms.
- Very spacious hostel with excellent facilities and very kind staff. One of the staff even lent me her bike for the day. Excellent experience overall.
- The girl at the reception, Giulia, was very friendly and went extra mile borrowing me her personal bike to go down to the beach. The garden was beautiful!
- I had a wonderful stay at Alberg Solidança! Hèlia and Julia were exceptional hosts, and it was really nice to spend time with them 🙂 the hostel is in a great location, very close to the centre and an easy 15 minute walk from the bus stop on the other side of town. The facilities are very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was especially nice with a lot of variety and quality ingredients! Considering most travellers will be interested in visiting the coast, I can say that it is easy to make trips to towns such as Palamós, Calella, Llafranc and Tamariu, either by car, biking or buses! Overall a great starting point for those interested in the Costa Brava, highly recommended 🙂
- I loved the breakfast spread, consisting of bread, cereal, hams, cheese, and fruit. The hostel is massive! Like a mansion! There’s so much room everywhere. The bathrooms were clean and very spacious. The bed was comfortable and even though there wasn’t any air conditioning, it was very well ventilated with fans. Location was perfect. It was quite a walk from the main bus terminal, but just down the road there was a supermarket and a couple blocks down was the bus stop that goes to all the beaches so it was really easy to get around.
Each room at Hostal Alberana has modern décor, a flat-screen TV, heating, a desk and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony. Air conditioning is available in all shared areas.You can enjoy breakfast in the Alberana’s bar.The Alberana is approximately 0.6 mi from the Ter River and the property can help you to arrange kayaking trips and hire.Girona is a 30-minute drive from the guest house. The beaches of the beautiful Costa Brava are within 9.3 mi of the property.
- Everything, amazing value for money. Super helpful and friendly staff, this restaurant/cafe/Hotel is close to a busy mini roundabout of two routes and very well frequented by locals(always an excellent sign)
- The hotel was pretty basic, but good for the price we paid. It was easy to get to in a car, the parking is pretty big. The check in was fast. The room had everything we needed for a one-night stay. The bed was comfortable and big, there was heating, towels, toiletries and we also had a small balcony with table and two chairs. There is a restaurant and a bar downstairs and the food was simply amazing! The dinner menu (15 euros per person) included three dishes, bread and a bottle of wine. Breakfast also has a lot of delicious options. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.
- Good value, basic but comfortable rooms! Very welcoming and a good restaurant for dinner downstairs.
We picked this place because it’s right in the middle of the Costa Brava, so anywhere you might want to go is about a 30-40 minute drive away.
It was the cheapest place in the region and everything was solid.
Even the food at the restaurant was pretty good.
- Value for money. Breakfast is ok but service needs to be nicer, and location is one of the best things of it.
Each simple room comes with lockers and a bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.You will find table tennis and a children’s play area on site. Staff can provide tourist information and help with luggage storage.As well as the on-site café, there are vending machines with cold and hot drinks and snacks. You will find more dining options and shops within 15 minutes’ walk of the property.Girona and its airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Barcelona is around 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- It looks like a proper hostel but it’s not – it’s a kindergarten disguised as a hostel. If you’re going to sleep with a bunch of strangers it’s better if 80% of them aren’t too young to read and write and don’t cry all night.
Situació al costat de les ruïnes d’ Empúries.
Té aprop Lidl.
- El personal hace lo que puede, el problema viene de arriba.
- Eenvoudige maar gezellige accomodatie voor overnachting op weg naar het zuiden. Rustig gelegen en parkeren op het terrein
- Le personnel simpa qui parle français aussi, les repas bien garni la proximité à la plage et au centre ville. Un endroit parfait pour la famille
Top Hostels In Llofríu Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Llofríu Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Llofríu Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Llofríu Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!