3 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Siete Casas Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Siete Casas Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Las Siete Casas Valencia Community:
The Cathedral Hostel
The Cathedral Hostel features ornate floor tiling. Many of the dormitories have a private balcony.In 5 minutes you can walk to Glorieta Square by the Segura River, where you can find the Town Hall. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away, and the hostel offers a shuttle service on request.
- The lady from the hostel made her best so we could get to our room (because we arrived after reception was closed).
- Charming lady at the reception. Hostel is excellent situated in the main street of the city. Bathrooms were very clean.
- Traveled alone for my exam project, I was able to work here without being too distracted. Was mostly alone in the female dorm. Nice to have tea and coffee available in the common room, and some other free things. Made the stay very welcoming. A lot of toilets, showers and a laundry which is good.
- Nice location, lift to property helpful, small but comfortable lounge/kitchen, comfortable bed, good showers and wifi
- Easy to find,in the middle of everything.About a 15 min walk from the main bus station.Quick to get to when walking about the old town.
La Casa Verde
The small rooms at La Casa Verde are each designed in a unique way. All rooms have a fan and heating, and some rooms have a private bathroom.There is a bar in the garden, where guests can relax and enjoy live concerts. La Casa Verde has 2 lounges and a porch with a multifunctional games room, including board games and a DVD player.La Casa Verde is about 1 hours’ drive from the Mar Menor beaches. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hostel.
- The hostel is located in a quiet residential area not far from the center of Murcia (15/20 minutes walk more or less). On the street in front of the hostel it is possible to park the car for free without problem, except in the late evening when the bar of the hostel is open to the public and there is a lot of people. The self service breakfast is simple with not much choice, but it is included in the price. Beautiful garden to relax that becomes a bar open to the public in the evening.
- “You get what you pay for”. This is a backpackers resting place, but sad because the place has great potential.
The place was close to the main touristic areas. The breakfast was lovely: cakes, fruit, toast, etc
The room was spacious and clean.
I would recommend this place to all my friends and I’d stay again.
The lady at the reception was kind, polite, helpful and paid attention to my requests and also answered my touristic questions about Murcia.
- I’ve really enjoyed my stay at La Casa Verde. The staff was very friendly and helpful. For breakfast they had toast bread, jam, honey and coffee. You can easily walk to the city center. There is a nice park close by. When you leave through the back door, you’re right at the border of a river where you can have a nice walk or go for a run. The hostel is only a 15 minute walk from the central bus stop with buses leaving to Alicante and smaller towns. I’m happy to recommend this hostel.
- This place is quirky and I think it is great. It is a hostel and a good one. A bar in the garden is a feature. Access from town on a riverside path is convenient and makes navigation easy.
Albergue La Estación de Alguazas
Guest rooms comes with air conditioning, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. At Albergue La Estación de Alguazas every room is equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Albergue La Estación de Alguazas can find nearby.Staff at reception can provide assistance around the clock with guidance on the area.Murcia is 8 miles from Albergue La Estación de Alguazas. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 30 miles from Albergue La Estación de Alguazas.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Las Siete Casas Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Siete Casas Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!