3 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Salas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Salas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Salas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Salas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Salas Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Salas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Salas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Las Salas Castile And Leon:
Albergue de Sabero
A continental breakfast is served at the property.León is 27 miles from the hostel, while San Isidro is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue de Prioro
Potes is 25 miles from the hostel.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful and the food was delicious.
- Great location in the mountains (calm). Very helpful landlady – Cristina 🙂 Nearby bakery 🙂
Although a hostel, this one was way better then many hotels on our way through Spain and Portugal.
Very nice and cosy, quality equipment and very clean.
Breakfast was very good and varity of choices. All prepared freshly and top quality.
We got really good advice for restaurants and activities.
They are also prepared to help you reach the right people.
Anything you need just ask.
This was a perfect stay.
If you are travelling through or near Peak of Europe or Rinha. Make this detour and take sometime. Spend it in this beautiful hotel and village.
You will not regret.
- La atención de Cristina, que en todo momento está pendiente del huesped, contesta al minuto y te ofrece todo tipo de comodidades.
- Todo, limpio, agradable, cómodo,bien ubicado y Cristina la dueña es un encanto y se conoce toda la zona a,la perfección. Para repetir
Albergue de Portilla
Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. There is a living-dining room with fireplace. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. You can engage in various activities, such as hiking, skiing, cycling and fishing.Pechón Beach is 48 mi from Albergue de Portilla.
- This is the quintessential mountain lodge experience. Down to earth simple and lovely. The views, the location, the food, you can’t beat it.
Todo muy bien. Las hamburguesas y postres de Carolina espectaculares. Ella es un encanto.
Todo son facilidades.
- Pasamos un fin de semana en el albergue y nos sentimos como en casa, un trato excelente, la cocinera encantadora y profesional y la cama muy cómoda. Repetiré pronto.
- Estuvimos genial, perfectamente atendidos por Carol y Alejandro, que son super acogedores y cercanos. Nos asesoraron sobre rutas y demás… y cocinan muuuy rico!!!
- Para mi excelente lugar, no falta de nada, todo muy impecablemente limpio, la comida buenisima, el personal excelente, el lugar idílico. Todo muy muy bien.
Top Hostels In Las Salas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Salas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Salas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Salas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!