3 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Cruces Baja California Sur – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Cruces Baja California Sur is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Cruces Baja California Sur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Cruces Baja California Sur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Las Cruces Baja California Sur:
La Ventana Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Ventana Hostel offers accommodations in La Ventana, just 22 miles from La Paz. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bermejo Hostel & Backpackers
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Bermejo Hostel & Backpackers is located in La Paz, a 5-minute drive from the city centre. It offers free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.The air-conditioned rooms here feature bright décor and come equipped with lockers or a wardrobe.At Bermejo Hostel & Backpackers you will find a garden and barbecue facilities. It also includes a shared lounge, a tour desk and a laundry.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including diving, fishing and shopping. La Paz International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Very clean dorm, they provide you with fresh towels
- On est un peu accueillis comme a maison chez Sergio! Ambiance familiale. des chambres pas trop grande avec 4 lits (un dortoir fille et un garçon séparé + un 3eme. Entre 4 et 6lits donc pas trop grand et calme!) Tres propre. Petit déjeuner inclus. Simple mais complet. Si vous avez de la chance la femme de Sergio vous fera peut-être des pancakes ! (Merci 🙂 ) Le personnel serviable et a l écoute, Sergio connaît très bien la Baja il pourra vous donner plein de conseils!
- El living es amplio y la cocina también es muy luminoso comodo
La tranquilidad del lugar y la posibilidad de poder descansar a la hora que quieras; el personal siempre te ayuda con las cuestiones que tengas, ademas tienen una pequeña despensa para que puedas desayunar.
También me gusto mucho que haya un espacio donde puedes lavar y tender un poco de tus prendas.
- Tolles hilfsbereites Personal. Kleines persönliches Hostel mit sehr gutem WLAN. Gute ruhige Lage – in nur 10 Minuten ist man im Zentrum und am Hafen.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Peace Hostel offers accommodations in La Paz. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Manuel Marquez de Leon International Airport, 6 miles from Peace Hostel.
- Loved staying at this hostel, the owner and staff were all great they organised an amazing whale shark experience for me as well as scuba diving. The rooms were clean and comfy and the lounge area was good for relaxing and meeting new people. Met some really cool people here and definitely plan to return.
- Great place to meet people, lounge, and explore La Paz. Will definitely stay here the next time I pass through!
- This is the kind of hostel you hope to come into when you stay in a town like La Paz. The staff is amazing, the communal space is large and pleasant, there is a beer cooler, a hammock, a dog… I greatly enjoyed my stay. I don’t think you can go wrong with this one.
- It’s a friendly hostel and if I’d had more than one night to stay here, probably would have met people and had a nice time. Unfortunately, I had less than 12 hours in La Paz and should have prioritized differently.
- Comfortable beds, staff is very helpful in arranging activities, chill common area, free breakfast!
Top Hostels In Las Cruces Baja California Sur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Cruces Baja California Sur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Cruces Baja California Sur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!