3 Best Hostels To Stay In Lanjarón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lanjarón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lanjarón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lanjarón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lanjarón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Lanjarón Andalucía:
Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units feature views of the mountain or city. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Ananda’s Mundo features free WiFi .There is a gift shop at the property.Granada is 37 mi from Ananda’s Mundo, while Sierra Nevada Ski Station is 56 mi away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 47 mi from the property.
The lady that runs the hotel made me feel very at home, just what i
needed after travelling with a 3 month old. Simple, affordable and rustic accomodation in a beautiful old Spanish style building. Great garden too…chilled.
- The room itself was clean and pretty much what we expected.
- Basic accommodation in a good location but nothing special. Fancy hostel really with shared bathroom
- Beautiful fruit garden and a very nice roof terrace!
- Very convenient location, near to orgiva centre, shops, and places to eat out. The in house facilities were excellent
- The lady that runs the hotel made me feel very at home, just what i
Albergue El Aguadero
Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Some rooms contain a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue El Aguadero, including cycling and hiking.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Granada is 11 miles from the accommodation. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Inturjoven Sierra Nevada
The Albergue Inturjoven Sierra Nevada hostel is just 350 feet from the Centro de Alto Rendimiento sports training facility. It also offers ski hire and ski storage.The Inturjoven hostel has food vending machines and a game room, and Wi-Fi internet access is available on demand. The reception is open 24 hours a day.
- The hostel provide s superb value for money with breakfast, meal bag for lunch in slopes and buffet dinner. In addition we rent ski equipment in hotel and bought ski passes. Very convenient! Great for skiers who wants to have excellent value for money.
- I liked that I was able to check out at 2pm without charge. That was very nice of the staff to approve that.
- Very good value for money and good breakfast and dinner times.
- A pleasant hotel with a family friendly atmosphere, the fact that it provided breakfast, packed lunch and dinner was a bonus.
- short walk to and from lifts. Clean. Convenient that you can rent skis at the hostel.
Top Hostels In Lanjarón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lanjarón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lanjarón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!