3 Best Hostels To Stay In Lancharejo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lancharejo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lancharejo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lancharejo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lancharejo Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lancharejo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lancharejo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Lancharejo Castile And Leon:
Each rustic-style room features a shared bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared kitchen and TV lounge available for guests.Albergue Vallejera is 12 mi from Gredos Mountain Range. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Salamanca is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
Perfect location. Very close to main road, but you feel like you’re in the mountains. Very close to La Covatilla ski station.
Javi was very helpful and very kind.
Typical mountaineering hostel. Wonderful.
- There was a huge snow storm and we got snowed in. The host and the whole village helped pushing our car out to the main road! Amazing people!
- Wow, wow, wow! What an amazing place! I’d not only stay there longer, but MOVE there with pleasure. The owners are wonderful and the atmosphere they create is fantastic. The place has a lot of character and if you’re an outdoorsy person (hiker, climber, MTB’er – and (in the Winter) – skier or ice climber), you’re gonna love it. The place is super clean and loaded with everything you might need. Strongly recommended!
- Welcoming hosts. Facilities were clean and food is good. We enjoyed a walk in the countryside. Very good value for money.
- La atención de Javier, el anfitrión. Una persona que conoce perfectamente todos los rincones de su entorno, mostró una amabilidad y una preocupación exagerada para hacernos sentir como en casa. Muchas gracias y muy agradecido, Javier
- Perfect location. Very close to main road, but you feel like you’re in the mountains. Very close to La Covatilla ski station.
Albergue Turístico Via de la Plata
At Albergue Turístico Via de la Plata, all rooms include a closet. The rooms include a shared bathroom with a shower.Guests at Albergue Turístico Via de la Plata can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Alberca is 18 miles from Albergue Turístico Via de la Plata.
A very good albergue for doing the camino to Santiago. They have a nice garden and a place to stall your bike. There are three rooms of each four beds.
In the building is also a ‘centro de interpretación’ which explains the history of the Via de la Plata in Extremadura.
Breakfast is included.
Nearby are good places to eat.
Baños is a quiet, cosy old town in a beautiful region.
- Wonderful, helpful hospitalero. Beautiful building.
- Stayed a couple of days w pet and everything was perfect.
- Tomas y su mujer son personas muy nobles y nos atendieron como si fueramos de su familia.
- Toda la familia junta dentro de la misma habitación, trato muy personal y familiar.
- A very good albergue for doing the camino to Santiago. They have a nice garden and a place to stall your bike. There are three rooms of each four beds.
Albergue Turistico Valle del Ambroz
Albergue Turistico Valle del Ambroz features bunk beds in bungalows with access to a shared bathroom. Each bed includes its own lamp and a locker. Bed linen is provided.The property offers a large variety of activities with monitors, including climbing, archery and canoeing. Guests can find in the hostel a tennis table and a climbing wall. Bikes are available for rent.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet and homemade meals in the dining room. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The hostel is located 25 mi from Plasencia. Salamanca can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- En un entorno privilegiado justa al lado del río, con un agradable paseo y en plena naturaleza.
- El personal es muy amable e informa y te ayuda con todo. Tranquilidad y desayuno incluido. Hay sitio para aparcar.
- Lo agradables que son Josue y Olivia. La calidad de la comida.
- Entorno natural privilegiado, junto al río, muy tranquilo.
- Puhtaasta luonnosta, linnunlaulusta, maisemista. Meitä oltiin yllättäen vastassa linja-autoasemalla ja tarjottiin kyyti. Myös lähtiessä saimme yllättäen kyydin Madridiin. Ruoan hinta-laatusuhde oli loistava. Me olimme kahden, mutta paikka palvelee erittäin hyvin ryhmiä, esim urheiluporukoita, lapsille järjestetään aktiviteettejä. Välitön, nuorekas meno.
Top Hostels In Lancharejo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lancharejo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lancharejo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lancharejo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!