3 Best Hostels To Stay In La Represa – Top Hotel Reviews
La Represa is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Represa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Represa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Represa. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Represa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Represa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In La Represa:
CasaTranquila Hostal de Grupos
Located in Jarabacoa, 18 miles from Romana, CasaTranquila Hostal de Grupos features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV is available.The nearest airport is Cibao Airport, 19 miles from CasaTranquila Hostal de Grupos.
No reviews yet.
Jarabacoa Mountain Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Jarabacoa Mountain Hostel is located in Jarabacoa, just 19 miles from Romana. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Cibao Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere was amazing! Everything was always clean – we could walk without shoes and the feet were clean afterwards, the sheets were clean, the kitchen, the bathroom. Free coffee, tea, chocolate and drinking water. We could use the washing machine. Netflix. Very friendly and available owners. They provided toys for our kids.
- Really nice. Rooms like 5 Star. Comfortable bed. All clean, new and nice Unbelievable for this price. So comfortable. Better than home. You get chocklate and another gift. Nice people were around. There is help for tours
- Very clean, kitchen well equipped, 20 mins walk from city, within walking distance to the 2 largest tour operators.
- Really nice plays with an Amerikan/Dominican? host who speaks fluently english, and are more than helpful with booking your adventure fore example canyoning (witch i can recommend). Over all helpful personal and a nice relaxing place for your stay in Jarabacoa about 1,5 km from the “city”.
- We truly enjoyed our stay at the beautiful Jarabacoa Mountain Hostel. It was a great location, and the hostel had a great atmosphere. We appreciated the setup of the rooms and the main living area and kitchen. There was even an outdoor area for visitors to enjoy. We will most definitely be staying here again in the future!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Rancho Ruiseñor offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jarabacoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is concierge services, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Cibao Airport, 20 miles from Rancho Ruiseñor.
- Everything was great. Quiet, peaceful and beautiful scenery. The staff was incredibly helpful, like family.
Alejandro, the helpman of the house is the actual best part of the Rancho. He really made my stay great taking very good care, helping, …. Without him, I don’t think I’d have enjoyed my stay as much as I did
Perfect place for relaxing
- The owner was super nice, communicative and helped me a lot.
The surrounding is amazing! The ranch it’s a pearl just 30 minutes walking from the Caribe Tours Bus Station. The only noise you can here at night it’s the “chats” of the crickets!
I slept like a baby.
I really liked the facility, if you want to feel the nature this is the place for you, I also loved the view to the mountains, the perfect weather, and the woodworking. The space in the room is a little bit narrow, but it’s perfect if you are alone.
Alejandro was our host, a really nice guy.
Definitely, I will repeat rancho Ruiseñor 🙂
Top Hostels In La Represa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Represa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Represa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Represa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!