3 Best Hostels To Stay In Kunuku Abou – Top Hotel Reviews
Kunuku Abou is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Kunuku Abou. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kunuku Abou. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kunuku Abou. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Kunuku Abou right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Kunuku Abou with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Kunuku Abou:
Moomba B&B Ocean Front Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Moomba B&B Ocean Front Hostel is located in Willemstad, 1.6 miles from Blue Bay and 11 miles from Nieuwpoort. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 4.3 miles from Moomba B&B Ocean Front Hostel.
- The location was beautiful, but not clearly marked and dark at night.
- The beach it is located is very beauty but It is far from everything.
- the room was right at the beach and the mamboo beach club very nice. nice staff and nice food. the beach is small and only few people.
Everything —-but exceeding my expectations was:
1) the staff: Norman, Gino, Andres, and kitchen staff + grounds maintenance staff + cleaners
Some may find this property inadequate but We did not see it like this. This property is no different from a summer cottage at the lake which needs some loving and appreciation.
La ubicación y playa son excelentes, con una ubicación privilegiada.
El restaurante al frente del mar es muy especial
El aire acondicionado del cuarto estaba bueno
Apartamento dotado de todas las comodidades, incluso cocineta
First Curacao Hostel
Located 2,300 feet from Curaçao Maritime Musem in Willemstad, First Hostel Curacao offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. There is a restaurant, a café-bar and a small supermarket on site.The dormitory rooms will provide you with air conditioning and a desk. Some of the rooms have private bathrooms. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guests at First Hostel Curacao can relax and socialize in the shared lounge or outside on the terrace. The property also offers a tour desk and laundry facilities.Mambo Beach is just a 10-minute drive from First Hostel Curacao. Hato International Airport is 5.6 miles away.
- The receptionists were incredibly nice and very helpful. Great pool and lounge area
- It’s a big hostel with all facilities that you find in a hotel.
- Even as a hostel Guest you can use the swimming pool. If you have a late flight out, they store your luggage and you’re still able to shower before leaving.
- I had air conditioning and even though i reserved a single room i received bank beds so i could have all for me. Hostel staff is wonderful, helped me find my way to my next spot after checkout. Kitchen is useful and bathroom was oka and useful too, even though they were not in the room. Hotel looks nice, and it is as You would expect from a hostel.
- The stay was really nice and all of us agree to that. The price is good and all facilities included. I am the kind of person to go for the day and return late at night. The hostel is accessible, and plenty of space. It includes the vending machines, pools, hot tub, free wifi, kitchen, clean facilities and friendly faces. Check-in was late at night and we had no problems getting a room and board.
Bed & Bike Curacao
One of our best sellers in Willemstad! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Bed & Bike Curacao is located in Willemstad. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A flat-screen TV is provided.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Blue Bay is 4.5 miles from Bed & Bike Curacao, and Nieuwpoort is 8 miles from the property. Hato Airport is 6 miles away.
- Great location in beautiful Pietermaai district with many cool bars and restaurants, also pretty close to city beaches. Very helpful and professional staff – we got a lot of support with booking a daily trip to Klein Curacao and re-booking after the first one got cancelled. Nice and cozy design. A restaurant next door with inexpensive breakfast options.
- I spent two nights at Bed & Bike and my room was clean, spacious, the AC worked well. I enjoyed the balcony. There were no hot water in the bathroom but it did not really bother me. The staff is excellent!
The staff is super friendly and helpful. I had to print a boarding pass and the lady at the reception helped me with a lot of patience, even though in the end it turned out it was my fault that it took so long.
I also liked the location, the bathroom facilties and the dorm bed cubicles with a lot of privacy. And I could store both my daypack and my big backpack in the two lockers for each guest. If guests don’t use them, it’s not the hostel’s fault.
- Excellent location, very kind staff, good prices and cheap car rentals. What else could you ask for?
- Bed comfort, cleanliness, staff, facilities, location.
Top Hostels In Kunuku Abou Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Kunuku Abou to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Kunuku Abou but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Kunuku Abou. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!