3 Best Hostels To Stay In Jayena Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Jayena Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Jayena Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jayena Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jayena Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Jayena Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Jayena Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Jayena Andalucía:
Albergue El Aguadero
Located in Padul, Albergue El Aguadero has a garden. Guests can enjoy mountain views.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Some rooms contain a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue El Aguadero, including cycling and hiking.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Granada is 14 miles from the accommodation. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Easy Nerja Hostel
Located 650 feet from Nerja’s Balcon de Europa Viewpoint, Easy Nerja Hostel I offers private rooms and dormitories with free WiFi. This hostel has a shared kitchen and lounge.Each private room or dormitory room comes with a fan. There is either a private bathroom or access to shared bathroom facilities.An airport shuttle service can be organized for you, and reception offers currency exchange and a tour desk.Malaga Airport is 43 mi from the property, while Burriana Beach is a 15-minute walk away.
- Really like the place. It’s incredibly clean and welcoming. Jasmine and Jan were very friendly and helpful. They made sure we felt at home and had everything we needed. The bed, the shower and the kitchen were on point. All in all, we wouldn’t have changed a thing and staying in that particular place made our stay in Nerja even better.
- Friendly welcoming atmosphere it helped make my stay in Nerja relaxed and easy. It was also very clean. The staff was a very big part of making my stay there a totally delightful experience. I would definitely go back.
- Very clean room with private bath, excellent location, fairly quiet, bed was comfortable
- Bed had power outlet. Kitchen space available (but not after 11pm), bathroom was pretty clean, great location, pretty good WiFi. Staff left keys for me in lock box since I arrived after hours.
- The staffs were really nice! Super friendly and welcoming~ Thanks for everything 🙂
Located just 550 feet from the beach in Nerja, Hostal Marazul. It features rooms with air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.All rooms come with a shower. Some rooms have a balcony with sea views. Guests have access to free WiFi throughout the hotel.The on-site restaurant serves lunch and dinner. The terrace has a conservatory.The property is 10 minutes’ walk from Nerja’s famous Balcón de Europa Viewpoint. With easy access to the A7 Motorway, the Marazul is an hour’s drive from Málaga Airport.
- Room was spotless and view from balcony was excellent.
- Great location, price and sea view. Lovely big balcony and beautifully clean.
- Location, cost and the cafe/restaurant was excellent. All the staff were really friendly. Breakfast food and evening meal were excellent, choice,taste and cost, couldn’t fault. 2 minute walk to beach, perfect.
This was the third year we have stayed at this Hostel and it was just what we wanted, more than happy with our stay.
Staff are all lovely and very helpful.
- Room was spacious. Location was great. The staff were friendly.
Top Hostels In Jayena Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Jayena Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Jayena Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Jayena Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!