3 Best Hostels To Stay In Jaloba Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Jaloba Limon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Jaloba Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jaloba Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jaloba Limon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Jaloba Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Jaloba Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Jaloba Limon:
Green Gold Ecolodge
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Green Gold Ecolodge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jaloba.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Aracari Garden Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aracari Garden Hostel offers accommodations in Tortuguero.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- The rooms were Nice and clean. Coffee was available early in the morning, which was great. The staff was very friendly and offered some nice excursions. We did the boat tour in the morning and Abel was our tour guide. It was a small group (max 6-8 people) and Abel was very enthousiastic! He knew almost all the animal species in Dutch, German, English, Spanish and French (and probably some other languages as well). We would definitely recommend this place.
- The perfect place to relax and visit Tortuguero, the staff is great. Also did 3 awesome tours provided by the hotel. Great location, you have everything you need in close range, would definitely comeback if again in Tortuguero.
enjoyed the organised morning boat trip with Louis.
loved the hammocks.
- This is a great little place to stay in Tortuguero, everything you need is within 5 mins walk (including the national park entrance) The beds are comfy & kitchen is stocked with everything you could possibly need, microwave, gas cooker, blender, spices, sugar etc. Staff are very helpful & accomodating. It’s also affordable for the area. Oh and there’s hot water which is amazing! Plus they have ponchos you can borrow for free – it rains alot in Tortuguero.
Lovely garden with hammocks, shared kitchen and fresh coffee in the morning
Owner showed us birds and we saw a toucan
Helpfull with tours
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hospedaje Meryscar is located in Tortuguero’s town centre, just 1,000 feet from the beach. Free WiFi access is available.Each room features a fan. Most rooms have a shared bathroom and some feature a private one with a shower. At Hospedaje Meryscar you will find a garden and kitchen with appliances.You will find a variety of restaurants, shops and tour operators within a 5-minute walk. The hostel is 650 feet from Tortuguero National Park.
- I enjoyed my stay in Meryscar hostel. There are four hammocks around the house where you can chill and listen to the ocean. It is really close to the beach, you don’t even have to change your clothes after being in the sea. I got all the needed information from the hostel’s owner. Tortuguero is a chilled place and so is Meryscar.
- Complimentary coconut water at check-in. Free WiFi. Attentive staff, they guard your luggage after checkout.
Super friendly staff.
Upon arrival we were all offered a cold agua de coco. Awesome regarding the hot and humid conditions.
I decided to stay one night less than booked and was refunded the whole amount.
Also really helpful in organizing tours.
- Staff were wonderful! The beds were comfy in a peaceful, well ventilated room. Perfect location far enough away from the busy town and close enough to the beach.
- Just behind the beach, 5 minutes from the main road and all the restaurants and bars. The fanbin the room is perfect either to cool ot down in the night and dry the clothes after the rain (it will rain, guaranteed). The owner is very nice and helpful, the cleaning is carried out every morning and very thourougly
Top Hostels In Jaloba Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Jaloba Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Jaloba Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Jaloba Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!