3 Best Hostels To Stay In Illano Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Illano Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Illano Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Illano Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Illano Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Illano Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Illano Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Illano Asturias:
Located in Pesoz, the hostel features a garden and shared lounge. The hostel provides mountain views, a playground, and free WiFi is available.At Pesoz, all rooms have a closet. The accommodation has certain units with river views, and every room comes with a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pesoz.Taramundi is 28 miles from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Miguelin has a garden, terrace, a shared lounge and bar in La Mesa. The property has free WiFi.At the hostel, each room includes a desk. Every room comes with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Albergue Miguelin have a mountain view. All rooms come with a seating area.Cangas del Narcea is 30 miles from the accommodation. Asturias Airport is 70 miles away.
- The facilities were absolutely terrific — spotlessly clean and comfortable in every way. After a long day on the Camino Primitivo, the hot shower (with a tile bench no less!) was amazing. The room and Pilgrim’s Menu was a great value as well!
On the Camino Primitivo route.
Beautiful setting and facilities.
Good food & friendly staff.
- Bardzo czysto w pokoju,wygodne łóżka. Menu del peregrino za 9 € było bardzo smaczne i właścicielka zadbała, abyśmy najedli się do syta. Polecam!
- El desayuno no existió ni había nadie en el albergue.
- Albergue muy nuevo con unas instalaciones fantásticas, amplias y acogedoras.
Located in La Mesa, Albergue Miguelin provides a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both private parking and free WiFi are available at the hostel.At Albergue Miguelin, each room has a closet.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Cangas del Narcea is 30 miles from Albergue Miguelin. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 70 miles from the property.
- The,cleanliness of the facility and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff
- This is the best possible place to stay in La Mesa. Great staff, AMAZING food, and beat rooms in the area!
- Really clean, modern and nice building, you can get everything that you need during Camino, the staff is helpful.
The property is awesome with very clean bathroom. Its highly recommended
We stayed during our’ Camino and the hot shower is definitely help relive tiredness
Very nicely done, all round.
Freshly made jam & butter for breakfast. Also bought some home grown blueberries too!
Top Hostels In Illano Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Illano Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Illano Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Illano Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!