3 Best Hostels To Stay In Guasca Cundinamarca – Top Hotel Reviews
Guasca Cundinamarca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Guasca Cundinamarca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guasca Cundinamarca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guasca Cundinamarca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Guasca Cundinamarca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Guasca Cundinamarca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Guasca Cundinamarca:
La Ruana -Guavativa- Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, La Ruana -Guavativa- Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guatavita. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides car rental. Bogotá is 27 miles from La Ruana -Guavativa- Hostel, and Suesca is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- This is a very special and cozy little hostel. The owner is extremely welcoming and relaxed, the property is decorated with interesting art and collections of old stuff. We had a really nice dinner at the hostel and great breakfast in the sunny garden in the morning. It’s great value for money. I’d like to come back!
- Jimmy is the best host you can imagine! Very nice and friendly. The room was comfy and you had everything you need. It’s very practical that they have the restaurant there and the food is freshly cooked for you and very delicious! All the staff is welcoming and the two cute dogs are very sweet! I totally recommend!
- Great service and lovely hosts! The food was excellent and the room was very comfortable. Will return soon!
- The Hostel is an old College and the owner gave the rooms a really nice old-school caracter. He is super nice and everything you want is going really uncomplicated. Drinking with him at the balcon, check. Having picadas at midnight, check. Breakfast with hangover at 11:30 for free, check.
- The Building is really amasing and the owner very nice. A Restaurant is integrated, so we had a great Dinner. Breakfast was also delicious. Die The room was nice too.
Enjoy Zipaquirá Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, Enjoy Zipaquirá Hostel is located in Zipaquirá, just 28 miles from Bogotá. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Suesca is 15 miles from Enjoy Zipaquirá Hostel, and Chía is 12 miles from the property.
- Nice place. Comfortable bed. The staff was helpful. Good internet.
- It’s a lovely decorated hostel close to big supermarket and walking distance from Cathedral de Sal. Definitely a good budget option for a night.
- Maria and Chip were fantastic! They helped me improve my Spanish and treated me like a friend. They also provided me with recommendations about what to see and do in the area. The hostel is minutes away from the Salt Cathderal, which is the main attraction in Zipa.
- The common area is a nice place to chill. Free breakfast is always a bonus. Location was fantastic. Walkable from the bus stop on corner 4th & 15th street, easy walk to salt cathedral and very close to the city
The employees were really kind and helped out a lot ! I enjoyed sittin in the garden under the peach tree 🙂
And special thanks to Leonardo (the cat) Your are a really good host.
Thank you again !!!
El Hostal de Cedritos
El Hostal de Cedritos is located in the Usaquen neighborhood in Bogotá, 3.9 miles from Zona T and 6 miles from El Campin Stadium.All rooms have a TV. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Andino Shopping Mall is 3.9 miles from El Hostal de Cedritos, and Andres DC Meat Restaurant and Bar is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is El Dorado International Airport, 7 miles from El Hostal de Cedritos.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Guasca Cundinamarca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Guasca Cundinamarca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Guasca Cundinamarca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Guasca Cundinamarca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!