3 Best Hostels To Stay In Guarumal Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Guarumal Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Guarumal Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guarumal Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guarumal Chiriqui. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Guarumal Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Guarumal Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Guarumal Chiriqui:
Located in David in the region of Chiriqui, 24 miles from Boquete, Bambú Hostel features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- nice chilled place with cool people…free coffee in the morning-serverd by a koati…nice!
- Pool and kitchen area was great. I loved staying in the outdoor jungle room. Seeing a Coati roaming around the property in the morning made for a very memorable stay! Supermarket is a very short walk.
- Staff were mainly friendly and we had a free beer because our room was not ready when expected.
- Laid back, friendly, great value, lovely peaceful garden area.
- Wifi was not stable and was often not operational but that seems to be typical for much of Panama.
PaCasa Hostel is located in David, just 24 miles from Boquete.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 3.1 miles from PaCasa Hostel.
- The owner is a very nice lady. Hostel in walking distance to Bus terminal, bed was comfy. Had a nice evening with other guests of the hostel playing billiard. If I had to stay in David another time, I’d go there again.
- Location is really good, calm neighborhood. It’s close to the bus station, markets and restaurants. Comfy bed, very nice owner!
very comfy bed, extra nice landlady, pool game available for free.
excellent location for daytrips to Boquete and Las Lajas.
The Lady is nice, but basically it’s just a normal family house – the back yard is pretty nice.
You can walk to the bus terminal.
Susie is a very interesting woman.
I felt a little cold. And she certainly helped me !!!
And now feels better
avi . f
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Waterfall Hostel offers accommodations in Los Anastacios. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for hiking. Boquete is 17 miles from Waterfall Hostel, and David is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 9 miles from Waterfall Hostel.
- Conveniently located between David and Boquete, on the way to the Caldera hot springs, it was perfect for our visit. Peter, the Australian host, was charming and accommodating, and my son and I were enchanted by the resident tamarin, Tiki.
This place is a great bargain for what you pay! The room we were in was $12 a night for two beds. It was super clean and had fresh sheets. The owner was great and took us to town for supper as we didn’t have transportation. The waterfall makes for an amazing backdrop for the property.
The bar has a nice big table and hammocks to lounge in and have some beers. The staff was super helpful to get us off to our next destination.
- The host of the waterfall hostel is very considerate and works very hard to make sure his guests are comfortable and safe. There are 2 pools that are filled with river water and very refreshing. There is a bus stop at the entrance so it is very easy to travel to nearby attractions. Large grounds with many trees, very relaxing. I will definitely be planning to stay there again.
- Peter, the owner, was very generous when he saw that I was pregnant and gave us an upgraded room. The beds were extremely comfortable. The little kitchen to prepare our own food and store it in a fridge was very handy. The pools were a great source of entertainment for my kids (they played in them for 4 hours). The bonus was that they are from clean river water, so no need for heaps of chlorine! The waterfall and river were lovely. It was an awesome deal to have the beautiful setting and comfortable beds for a reasonable rate!
- Loved the property. It was amazing and the staff was even better. Super friendly and loved mingling with some travelers and locals as well. I will definitely be back there so I can stay even longer next time. Very charming and can’t wait to return in November.
Top Hostels In Guarumal Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Guarumal Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Guarumal Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Guarumal Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!