3 Best Hostels To Stay In Guadalajara Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Guadalajara Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Guadalajara Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guadalajara Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guadalajara Guanacaste. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Guadalajara Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Guadalajara Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Guadalajara Guanacaste:
Set in Nuevo Arenal, Little Paradise features free bikes and garden. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can enjoy an array of activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Tours can be arranged at the property. Little Paradise also offers professional massage services.Fortuna is 17.4 miles from the hostel, while Monteverde is 17.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, 43.5 miles from the property.
- Alexandras amazing hospitality, derr. She fixed our car! Gave us pizza, picked us up when we got stranded on a volcano! in between doing our laundry 3 times in one day. holy heck.
- Location is great, one of the best views available
- The view is fabulous and the owner, Alex, is incredibly nice and helpful.
Wonderful views of lake and volcano Arenal.
We saw a lot of beautiful and colorful wild birds, including Tucans. And we could hear howler monkeys from the nearby forest.
Alexandra, the host, is extremely nice and helpful, doing over and above her job. She talked to all guests making sure that everyone will have a good time, she speaks good English and is very informed about tourist attractions, restaurants, and the natural habitat in the area.
The vibe of the place is very tranquil and friendly with the other guests.
We stayed in Little Paradise for two nights and had an overall great experience.
- Best Location ever especially for birdwatchers. We wanted to leave the place and have a walk but instead we had to stay because so many birds just come by and stop in the trees surrounding this Little Paradise. We were so amazed..Tucans, Parrots, Oropendula, Arikari, and countless songbirds. Wow! This is thanks to the bird’s preserve just nearby. Sunrise you will see the sun coming up just behind the Arenal Volcanoe…our stay was unforgettable and Alessandra was a super host👍🏽
Located in Nuevo Arenal, 17 miles from Fortuna, Cabinas Canfinera features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake.There is dry cleaning services at the property.Monte Verde is 18 miles from Cabinas Canfinera, and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. Liberia Airport is 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Heliconias Rainforest Lodge
Located in Bijagua in the region of Alajuela, 31 miles from Fortuna, Albergue Heliconias Lodge features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Liberia is 27 miles from Albergue Heliconias Lodge, and Pital is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 35 miles from Albergue Heliconias Lodge.
- Lovely location. Great walks nearby. Supports local people.
- Kevin was very nice and eager to please. The lodge was very quiet and peaceful, and the trails were nice. Our rooms were clean.
- Comfy beds and great spa bath! And the staff were super helpful and lovely
- Extremely overpriced, unfriendly staff, no hot water then no water at all, oh and it rained all the time!
Rustic yet beautiful and clean. Thin walls however so expect to be quiet or be heard.
Beautiful place to stay the night after walking the swinging bridge trail right off the property.
Staff was exceptional and dinner was prepared to order by shopping FRESH! Great breakfast provided. GREAT views of the valley floor. Lovely outdoor covered and protected sitting/dining area. Staff was very accommodating and friendly as well as professional. We didn’t get hot water for our shower but didn’t inquire either because we were just too pleased with everything else to worry about it.
Top Hostels In Guadalajara Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Guadalajara Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Guadalajara Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Guadalajara Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!