3 Best Hostels To Stay In Grand Island New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Grand Island New York State is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Grand Island New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grand Island New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grand Island New York State. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Grand Island New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Grand Island New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Grand Island New York State:
Wanderfalls Guesthouse & Hostel
Wanderfalls Guesthouse & Hostel is located in Niagara Falls, just 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Niagara Falls is 1.1 miles from Wanderfalls Guesthouse, and Buffalo is 17 miles away. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
the bed was comfortable so i was able to sleep for 8 hrs
its location is walking distance from niagara falls state park (20-30 minute walk to the falls)
- The guesthouse is conveniently placed, close to the park and falls by foot. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and comfy. The morning pancakes were just so good !
- Very comfy bed and quiet place, it looked old but it’s all clean, friendly staffs they’re all really helpful with the information of traveling there, good for solo travelers and worth your money!
- Owners were friendly, kinda and helpful. We are planning on staying here again in March.
- The place was really clean and cozy and it was located close to the main attractions. Plus free pancakes for breakfast (and those were really good pancakes) !
- the bed was comfortable so i was able to sleep for 8 hrs
Located in Niagara Falls, 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Gorge View features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Niagara Falls is 0.9 miles from Gorge View, and Buffalo is 17 miles from the property. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 20 miles away.
- The building was really neat, a very old historic building that was very clean. The room was set up nicely, linens were clean. The owner was very friendly and knowledgeable, and the local places he told us about were fantastic. We would definitely stay here again, AND have already recommended it to friends and family.
- They guy at the checkin was really helpful and the rooms were better than what i was expecting for the price range
- Location is good. Friendly people. Very spacious room.
- A clean, no frills place in a very good location relative to the falls.
- Just 15 min walk to Niagara. Comfortable place with available parking.
Hostel Buffalo-Niagara is located in Buffalo, just 27 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and free use of bicycles is available. Niagara Falls is 17 miles from Hostel Buffalo-Niagara, and Niagara Falls is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 8 miles from Hostel Buffalo-Niagara.
The hostel has a good spirit. You can feel the culture and enjoy the arts, that you sometimes see at hostels of large city downtowns. It has many social areas; large kitchen-lounge, large TV room, large meeting room. Social areas are almost larger than the rooms.
There is a computer for use provided free for guests.
The staff is very helpful and friendly. Location can’t be better than this.
- Quaint, safe, right on Main St., great staff. Perfect.
- I had a very pleasant stay at Hostel Buffalo-Niagara and can genuinely recommend it! Staff was friendly, facilities and room were clean, bunk beds reasonably comfortable, location and parking excellent (overnight parking (5 pm to 9 am) is free Monday thru Friday). I was positively surprised that toiletries were provided in the bathrooms! Small supermarket right around the corner, good starting point for a trip to Niagara Falls.
- I love the hostel, cozy, educational and friendly staff. I will recommend to friends.
- The location could not have been better. The lady at the front desk was fantastic, super friendly and super helpful. The kitchen and lounge were very nice.
- The hostel has a good spirit. You can feel the culture and enjoy the arts, that you sometimes see at hostels of large city downtowns. It has many social areas; large kitchen-lounge, large TV room, large meeting room. Social areas are almost larger than the rooms.
Top Hostels In Grand Island New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Grand Island New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Grand Island New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Grand Island New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!