3 Best Hostels To Stay In Gloucester City New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Gloucester City New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Gloucester City New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gloucester City New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gloucester City New Jersey. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Gloucester City New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Gloucester City New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Gloucester City New Jersey:
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia is located in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia, just 1.2 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at the hostel. Philadelphia International Airport is 7 miles away.
- There is a fully tuned piano and Teo guitars with fresh strings in the common room. The common room is huge and is a good place to meet people. Staff is friendly and helpful and all the facilities are clean. Located in the historical center of the city.
- What I like the most? Jorge and Jena. They tell you everything about the city and good places to go, tips about how to get at tourist places. They are amazing people, always smiling and ready to help.
- Location, cozy style, and open spaced room with modern and rustic decor. Easy to navigate, smooth check-in. Speed of service was remarkable. Glad I stayed there, would definitely recommend to a friend.
Apple is, within the hostel category, in a class of its own. We keep coming back. The staff is fantastic, personable, attentive, helpful. The new building is great, modern with all amenities plus a few extras (borrowing library, small upstairs lounge). The old building still holds its own, it remains a great value and practical. The themed evenings are super nice.
Close by, check out Khyber Pass Pub (on 2nd).
- Staff was so nice and bathroom was also clean. Locations was great.
City House Hostel Philadelphia
Located in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia, 1.3 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, City House Hostels Philadelphia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from City House Hostels Philadelphia.
- Very convenient location in old city, right next to Penn’s Landing. Restaurants, groceries, CVS pharmacy, Market-Frankfort subway line, and a charming used bookstore all within 10 minutes walking distance. Great kitchen facilities, clean bathrooms.
- This time I had plenty of things to do outside the hostel so I found returning to the hostel for a shower and a place to sleep to be what I wanted to pay for.
- This is a very pleasant hostel. I met some cool people there even though I only stayed one night. The shared kitchen/lounge area has a positive community vibe to it and staff are really friendly.
- Very clean and organized place with a very nice staff
shower water is hot,
clean bed sheets,
the facilities are ok
they make u a tour of the hostel from the reception to your bed,
no shoe policy.
City House Hostel Old City Philly
Located in Philadelphia, 1.2 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, City House Hostel Old City Philly features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The property was really clean, staff super nice. The sharing room was clean, decorated and confortable. We enjoyed watching Netflix and the board game night !
- The staff is really friendly and knowledgeable about the area. They want to give suggestions and offer insights that are really helpful. The location can’t be better.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality of most of the staff. They were warm and friendly.
- Perfect location. Very pleasant common areas and a nice staff. This is the type of hostel that you feel good about booking when you first arrive.
Staff very friendly. Every day they organise a happy hour were you have beer+some activities in the lovely lounge.
When you arrive you need to take your shoes off so take extra socks to walk around.
Close to old town. You can reach everything walking.
They provide towel.
They have lockers but you need to take the lock with you as they dont have.
Top Hostels In Gloucester City New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Gloucester City New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Gloucester City New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Gloucester City New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!