3 Best Hostels To Stay In Gaspé Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Gaspé Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Gaspé Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gaspé Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gaspé Quebec. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Gaspé Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Gaspé Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Gaspé Quebec:
Auberge De Douglastown
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, Auberge De Douglastown is located in Gaspé. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
Auberge De Douglastown is where you need to go when you visit Gaspesie.
Staff is nice and caring, always available for late check-in (you may want to visit the surrounding Natural Park!). The kitchen is big and well equipped, bed are super confy!
Parking is easy, there is plenty of space. Shout out to the piano in the common room!
- Great location with beautiful view. Staff was very nice.
- The room was very large with ample space for our large hiking backpacks. The mattresses were super comfortable! We were very satisfied with how clean and well-kept the place was.
Good rooms, enough space. Good and clean facilities.
- We stayed one night longer, had to change rooms therefore, but that felt like an upgrade to us. Really comfy beds.
- Auberge De Douglastown is where you need to go when you visit Gaspesie.
Auberge Internationale Forillon
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge Internationale Forillon offers accommodations in Gaspé. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The hostel also provides ski equipment and bike rental.
- The ambiance is super cool. There is no luxe and I like it….superbe terrasse in front of the water. The location, so close to the park Forillon and to the sea.
- The bed was comfortable the staff was friendly, informative and helpful.
This property is a very basic youth hostel. I have nothing against such establishments persay. I have travelled a lot as a student and it was great to have cheap accommodations.
However, here we ended up paying about 85$ for a dirty small room. The internet didn’t really work, other than for about 5 mins in the morning. Beside, internet was only available in the office.
The shower were 2 floors below us.
In short, this place would have been great for 15$ a person. But for 85$ including taxes, we were quite disappointed.
- Located just a few minutes drive from Forillon NP this hostel was perfectly place for a quick explore of the park. The hostel staff recommended a short hike with excellent views that we managed to fit in before sunset. Walking distance from a local restaurant if you don’t want to cook your own food. They even provided free laundry detergent for the coin operated machine. Very friendly staff.
- The owner was great and really knowledgeable, the hostel is in a fantastic place to easily access the national park as well as to view whales from the balcony
Auberge/Chalet Griffon Aventure
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Auberge/Chalet Griffon Aventure is located in L’Anse-au-Griffon in the region of Quebec, just 11 miles from Gaspé. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available.
It would have been nice if the room included bathroom as the main toilet
and showers were too far from our cabin. The bar was nice and the food
was very good with a very pleasant staff. We left a library book and a
sketch book behind and would like to get them back if possible. I’m
a professional artist and the drawings are important to me. I will
gladly pay the postage or send you the cost of the postage. Andy donato
The warm atmosphere in a nice settîng
Reception and people
- Hippy wonderland- with bunk rooms separated in the forest, and lots of separate and wooded camping spots- also a boat that can be booked (for sleeping, on land). A little confusing set up, but once you figure it out, it is like home be better. Lovely patio, communal kitchen, food truck serving a variety of meals. also espresso drinks and a popular bar.
- The management is excellent, the boss must be very professional. The hired university students worked actively and coordinated really well. Kitchen, pathways, bathrooms and outdoor tap area are all very well cleaned and maintained. The place is right on the top of beach and you can reach beach with stairs. The cabin that we lived in faces sea and can see sun rise from bed. All people we met, including staff and visitors, were so friendly and their manners were really great. Remember to enjoy both inside and outside.
- The sites are very private. The staff were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the area and gave excellent ideas for things to do in the area. Love the cabin we had.
- It would have been nice if the room included bathroom as the main toilet
Top Hostels In Gaspé Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Gaspé Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Gaspé Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Gaspé Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!